Match Thread Coventry v Northampton Match Thread - Saturday 27th Aug (4 Viewers)

skybluetony176

I hope they'll do nothing but finishing practice with Sordel next week. Listening on the radio it sounds like he does everything right but finishing. Sounds like he should be on a hat trick.

stevefloyd

Whens it going to get better? FFS thanks for updates keep trying to get to places with wifi to see whats happening fucking hell hurry up September...or will sept never end?

Grendel

Shambolic defending - here we go

BackRoomRummermill

Big second half coming up given the Northampton history etc, if we lose this then it will test support for TM .

A draw is minimum a loss is in my opinion terminal

ccfcway

Not scored a home league goal yet, but it's coming......

Best half this season so far and don't deserve to be losing. We will turn this corner...

Marty

Playing well. Just can't score again. Reid and jones on at half time I think. We'll win. 3-1

NorthernWisdom

Shows 442 is still effective in games!

Simple question, but why lower down the leagues do managers go for flashy formations? Our best time under Pressley was a bog standard 4-4-2, when players are a bit less quick in thought it's easier, and a quick winger crossing to a big bastard in the middle... at least you create some chances now and again.

(I reserve the right to revise this opinion if we win 5-1 and then go on a 10 game winning streak)

covhead1

We are poor in defence and we have no goal scorer.
We will keep losing until those issues are sorted out.

Samo

According to the CCFC site we've had 43% posession, equal shots on target, equal corners... not how it sounded on the radio.

James Smith

HT 1-0 down

Once again we've had the better of the play and possession but poor defending means we're chasing the game. Too many times that's happened already this season.

Considering we have 3 strikers in the pitch, our play would suggest we have none!

Having read the comments on here and elsewhere that seems to sum things up. Hopefully we can pull a couple of goals out the hat at the start of the second half. PUSB

lifeskyblue

Should not be losing this game. Better play but not able to finish. Defence looks lightweight and although Northampton not doing much they look capable of punishing our back four. Need bit more pace up front and crosses on ground not in air

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pipehitterz

Tudgay has been dreadful, aygei has done nothing since his shot around 25th minute.

Why do we play Tudgay? Please enlighten me because I'm struggling here.

Users who are viewing this thread