Coventry supprters club (22 Viewers)

NorthernWisdom

I still think the MK away date would be the perfect time to do it.
I agree!

It seems getting that through wouldn't go too well however. Far too many people would just want to support the lads / show us what we're missing etc.

Frankly it needed building up way before now for numbers however, even more so for that date as it'd need a big push as to why the protest was the preferred option. As ever, we're reactive rather than proactive.

Liquid Gold

I agree!

It seems getting that through wouldn't go too well however. Far too many people would just want to support the lads / show us what we're missing etc.

Frankly it needed building up way before now for numbers however, even more so for that date as it'd need a big push as to why the protest was the preferred option. As ever, we're reactive rather than proactive.
But we're just a few sad idiots on an internet forum. The trust have the ear of the media. Why can't they do a single thing?

chiefdave

The views of the membership matter more than mine or anyone else on the board anyway. I would suggest (appreciate) that if you feel differently email your ideas and thoughts in. That’s the best way to make things happen.
giphy.gif

shepardo01

What’s wrong with that? No different to going to the Cricket World Cup a couple of months ago. If we get to the semis I’m planning on going too. Some of the board love Rugby and have season tickets at CRFC. Is that an issue? With regards to Wasps no one on the board have had any sort of relationship with them aside from meeting their officials like we have done with CCC, SISU, CCFC and the EFL.

It is not a cricket team holding the cards and putting ridiculous clauses on letting us play at the RA!
Love of Rugby is honestly a worry considering the above, however, season tickets at CRFC alleviates some of that worry.
One of the" meetings with officials" involved applauding the CEO of Wasps FFS!!!!
However, "HuckerbyDublinWhelan"s post is a good one and it is refreshing that you, as a board member of the trust feels that that is the case too. I really hope that you have an influence and can take that sentiment to the table.
Fair play to you engaging whilst away though. Have a good holiday mate and I really hope you can get the likes of what HDW has posted in front of the board and say that this is echoed by many!
Like I said, a real chance for the trust to be viewed in a better light by many!..... and if their desire is to get the club back in the city, then it is obvious what the next course of action should be....

Cheers CJ.

WillenhallSkyBlues

The cov supporters club may have scored a massive own goal with this. But the sky blues trust have fully grown adult males associated with them that pretend to be other people on the internet to abuse people.

I know which one id rather be associated with.

Grendel

Great the Telegraph quoted James Riikard one of the fruitcake City fans many guises who tried to report me for homophobia as I said his shirt clearly showed he is a Primark sort of guy.

Skybluefaz

Just because it’s what others and I on the Trust board want doesn’t mean we’re in the majority. The views of the membership matter more than mine or anyone else on the board anyway. I would suggest (appreciate) that if you feel differently email your ideas and thoughts in. That’s the best way to make things happen. [email protected]. Anyway I’ve got a swimming pool and the sun to enjoy. Signing out for now.
Could always keep it simple and start a thread on here for suggestions. Lololololololol

clint van damme

Interesting how Gilbert is in overdrive about ccfc stuff now. Must just be a co incidence.

None of them mention football.
I actually checked Gilbert's Twitter feed yesterday and mentions of city were few and far between yet a bit of trust related friction and he's all over it.

Trying to cover his tracks now
Transparent as anything.

Nick

Administrator
None of them mention football.
I actually checked Gilbert's Twitter feed yesterday and mentions of city were few and far between yet a bit of trust related friction and he's all over it.

Trying to cover his tracks now
Transparent as anything.
They won't do.

It comes just after the trust strangely reiterate their goals as well.

chiefdave

Bit of shame that far more people are outraged that Moz can't have a night down the pub than were bothered about our own fans being abused on social media.

torchomatic

BTW, that was on Twitter, not something I have done.

Hobo

What’s wrong with that? No different to going to the Cricket World Cup a couple of months ago. If we get to the semis I’m planning on going too. Some of the board love Rugby and have season tickets at CRFC. Is that an issue? With regards to Wasps no one on the board have had any sort of relationship with them aside from meeting their officials like we have done with CCC, SISU, CCFC and the EFL.

Nothing worse than insular and anal football fans. The irony is most dont even understand the only game they choose to follow.

Ricketts

He could start/join the supporters club of Coventry

Edit: sorry, I see that joke has already been done

Last edited:

shmmeee

It is not a cricket team holding the cards and putting ridiculous clauses on letting us play at the RA!
Love of Rugby is honestly a worry considering the above, however, season tickets at CRFC alleviates some of that worry.

“Are you now, or have you ever been, an egg chaser?”

Users who are viewing this thread