Coventry supprters club (5 Viewers)

shmmeee

You said it directly to me though and that I said things about sisu running?

I only mentioned it then because you said it was a false conspiracy when it turns out I was right. You didn't message me to tell me, the system alerted me to it and I messaged you about it.

I haven't insulted your family in this thread have I? Where have I said in this thread you are not posting in good faith?

Here's one, maybe you should stop trying use the word conspiracy as much as possible. Especially when quite often the things you claim it about actually happen.

I've addressed all your points, you are the one back tracking after you have made out I've said things that I actually haven't. Not much different to when you threw out there I got free season tickets but strangely enough it was also false.

Nice work.

Anything about the stadium situation? No? Just weird pedantic points about grammar and who said what mixed in with desperate attempts at gotchas? What a surprise. I’m leaving this here because frankly if I’m bored I dread to think what everyone else is like.

Give me a shout when you’ve actually got something to say about the stadium situation yeah?

CJ_covblaze

chiefdave

He isn’t on the board.
In which case someone from the trust really should have stopped him talking to the media as if he was speaking on their behalf.
Guardian said:
“It was dire, particularly when compared with the Wasps match which really was a fantastic sporting occasion,” said Jan Mokrzycki, of the Coventry City supporters’ Sky Blue Trust. “We all remember our club playing at Wembley, winning the FA Cup in 1987, playing Manchester United, Liverpool, Arsenal every season, and now the future is questionable, and the fans are struggling for hope. Very few of our members believe Sisu really intend to build a new stadium, and we urge them to enter as favourable a partnership as possible with Wasps.”

Grendel

He isn’t on the board.

He was and now he supports wasps. Brown has been on here saying he is glad wasps are here. Johnson still hasn’t to my knowledge apologised for calling robins a sisu stooge has he? In the end these types need to be booted out of the trust as members yet Johnson is now on the board.

CJ_covblaze

In which case someone from the trust really should have stopped him talking to the media as if he was speaking on their behalf.
He was and now he supports wasps. Brown has been on here saying he is glad wasps are here. Johnson still hasn’t to my knowledge apologised for calling robins a sisu stooge has he? In the end these types need to be booted out of the trust as members yet Johnson is now on the board.

I was referring to right now.

Users who are viewing this thread