Match Thread Coventry City - Wycombe Wanderers Match Thread - Friday 22nd Dec (1 Viewer)

Johnnythespider

I'm going for a 3-1 win tonight in honour of Robins birthday, I should add I haven't predicted the right score all season. Quite looking forward to this Friday night football thing.

oucho

Sorry for being a negative Simon but my instinct tells me we won't win this one.

Nick

Administrator
Am a bit nervous about it but same with any game.

Like last week I want to see us get in early, also want to see akinfenwa taken out early on. If not, I want dke bringing on solely to snap him.

Mcbean

Hope the traffic has settled down - coming from the boondocks leaving shortly - its a bit foggy like

Sky

Am a bit nervous about it but same with any game.

Like last week I want to see us get in early, also want to see akinfenwa taken out early on. If not, I want dke bringing on solely to snap him.

Hows a bloke who's 5 foot 5 at most going to take out the "strongest man in football" who probably weighs more than twice as much

CharlesMore

Tim Fisher in the program says,
We reflect on the positives of the last year as we look to drive the club towards a POSITIVE FUTURE and we are close to releasing full details of our new 'Supporters' Forum' and look to announce this formally in the new year.
NOT a word about where we are playing next season ! FFS.
So much for Mr Boddy saying we hope to make an announcement before Christmas. Muppets the lot of them.

No doubt the new "forum" will include the a few sycophants who endorsed the last (and next) move out of Coventry.

Nick

Administrator
Unchanged 11

DRq_qwQWAAAoSTt.png:small

Will have to see how defense cope.

oucho

No Dale on the bench, my hopes dashed again.....

Users who are viewing this thread