Match Thread Coventry City - West Bromwich Albion Match Thread - Monday 30th Oct (2 Viewers)

Dickie

Formation better. But the final ball and deliveries were hopeless. And the less said about Wright’s miss the better. We’re so toothless. Deary me.

covboy9

Robbings gotta hold his hands up tonight and take the blame

no goals coming from midfield is on him and strikers misfiring, 2nd half too easy for them no pace in the side

wont be a relegation fight but we are bang average

usskyblue

The worry for me is the lack of fundamentals.

Wilson and the back line lose their heads under pressure.
Set pieces are woeful.
Wingbacks final ball woeful.
Control and simple passes not executed.
Shooting.. let’s not even go there.

Orher than that, we’re fucking golden

shmmeee

We were poor, especially up front, but fuck me 2-0 to the referee. Two offside goals, a billion handballs not given, three pens not given. Luck really isn’t with us right now.

CV22SBA

We must be the easiest team to play against. We’re so predictable, 50 passes backwards & sidewards until we get it out wide and then a shit ball in the box.

Alkhen

That's the worst I've seen Sheaf play. Dasilva didn't put in a good cross all game. In fact every cross we put in was a pointless floater.

Such frustrating match. We look devoid of confidence, there seems to be a lack of fight in some players which is alarming. Tatsu and Kitching showed the others up in that regard.

Annoying as we looked ok in spells, we really need to take our chances.

Crap mistake for goal 1.

Crap defending for 2. Could have been offside but that is such a stupidly dangerous game to play. Not really sure Fadz can play a highline he just doesn't have the legs to recover.

Wright's powder puff effort 1 on 1 was made to look even more shameful by Asante burring his. He was League 2 last year.

Wright is so weird, he is a big lad, gets into decent positions but seems scared. I just want to shake him.

Brighton Sky Blue

Really fear for Robins in this run. Another match that could have gone either way. Some awful individual performances with players that shouldn't be able to look in the mirror. Sheaf by far the worst I have seen him play for us. Gave the ball away far too much and dithering in the ball as he tends to.
Sheaf has probably been brought back ahead of schedule out of desperation.

Essexrobbie

The scary thing is, this isn’t a good WBA side and they haven’t played particularly well or done anything exceptional, just disciplined and took chances.
Sides have got us sussed. Ten in defense and hit on the break. They know they'l get at least one chance in the game and for all our good play we cant score so job done three points in the bag. Norwich nearly did it and others will play us exactly the same way. Boring but effective.

Blind-Faith

To be fair to Robins, it’s not his fault his multi million pound striker can’t hit the target when 1v1 with the keeper. That goes in and it’s 1-1 and a totally different game

pusbccfc

The Philosopher

no cutting edge

no quality whatsoever on set pieces

mistakes galore each week

no goal threat

poor decision making

Lack of goals huge issue

Robins surely nervous
Robins, due to what he’s achieved, is safe.

He needs a ******ing though for his hubris though.

Where the f*** is the fighting spirit?

Boicey

You've got to be a bit sorry for Doug. Showed trust, made good money available and its gone a bit stinky.
Mind you he's probably still £10m up at the moment... He must be thinking hard about the January spend.

ccfc922

To be fair to Robins, it’s not his fault his multi million pound striker can’t hit the target when 1v1 with the keeper. That goes in and it’s 1-1 and a totally different game

It would be interesting to know who gave the green light on some of these signings.

cunningstunt

Need to start playing for the win and stop trying to pass it in the net. We are not arsenal and never will be
618 passes with 85% completion but feck all to show for it

Alkhen

Doesn't help when a goal that shouldn't be is scored against you to knock the stuffing out of you
Yeah I get that but why the fuck are we getting ourselves in that state. You can't rely on the officials with offsides. Fadz can't recover from that far up the pitch. Bad defending and shite officials.

pusbccfc

You've got to be a bit sorry for Doug. Showed trust, made good money available and its gone a bit stinky.
Mind you he's probably still £10m up at the moment... He must be thinking hard about the January spend.

Or he's thinking hard about keeping a manager who's completely let him down?

HadjiChippo

Another defeat, more missed chances, can’t keep a clean sheet, ref clueless.

I knew we were going to miss Vik and Gus , but fuck me, we really miss them
2 once in a decade players (for this level) in the same team was our ticket out of this league and now we look a million miles away and potentially with several expensive flops that we’re stuck with.

I'm worried that turnaround we’re hoping for Haji just isn’t coming. He needs to be burying those one on ones, look at WBAs scorers.

Users who are viewing this thread