Match Thread Coventry City - West Bromwich Albion Match Thread - Monday 30th Oct (5 Viewers)

SkyBlue_Bear83

Honestly we don't look a terrible team but just piss poor in both boxes.

Gave away a shit goal, knocked it about generally ok and got into good positions but no quality at the end and the one clear chance we had our record signing fucked it up.

And Eccles should be nowhere near any set pieces.

Great_Expectations

Sheaf has had a really poor game.

In his defence he’s being asked to carry a team while clearly unfit. Everything comes through him and he’s visibly shattered.

Seamus1

These fucking morons are going to cost Robins his job if they don't sort out individual errors.
I’m now just starting to think it might be for the best. Get Warnock in to do whatever he can for the rest of the season, he would get shot of the likes of sodding Eccles!!

HadjiChippo

The scary thing is, this isn’t a good WBA side and they haven’t played particularly well or done anything exceptional, just disciplined and took chances.

ProfessorbyGrace

Think I’m within my rights to be cynical here; three straight defeats after the break, not a goal scored, and there’s no sign of an improvement - even with a change of formation.

This is very, very concerning. We appear to be regressing, even at this stage of the season.

Matt smith

what exactly are you expecting?

weve had 11 shots, 63% possession, thats doing alright in my book
We’ve lost, 20th in the league

‘oh but it looks good till we get to the box’

it’s shite

he gets till Christmas

snap your hand off for 20th now mind

Matt smith

We’re awful, poor offside though

long old season, can see us getting relegated, everyone else down there is making a change

he gets till Christmas

Users who are viewing this thread