Match Thread Coventry City - West Bromwich Albion Match Thread - Monday 30th Oct (9 Viewers)

Greggs

Two left sided defenders
Lati as a wide midfielder on the wrong side
Wright ironically on the left

Looks good
Chuck an injured Allen in there for good luck.
I'm glad the forum clowns are being discovered for what they are. The fools will dissapate soon, bringing this forum back to the place it once was.

Brighton Sky Blue

Chuck an injured Allen in there for good luck.
I'm glad the forum clowns are being discovered for what they are. The fools will dissapate soon, bringing this forum back to the place it once was.
The selection is kind of irrelevant anyway, WBA will turn over whatever side is put out.

skybluecam

COH . Wants out . He will give his best , he’s in the market now and knows it . My money is on Forest . ( free agent )
Why would a premier league club sign an attacking midfielder who has contributed to just 28 goals in 107 championship appearances?

BlueSkiesForever

I’ve absolutely no idea why but this is the one game I’ve head in my for weeks now that I’ll think we’ll win, I don’t think it’ll be easy but I can see us winning 1-0 or 2-0. Back at home with a load of pressure on us, had a decent period of rest, I think we’re going to get it right this week. I don’t necessarily think it’ll be a “turning point” for us but I just think we’ll get the job done this week.

BlueSkiesForever

Why would a premier league club sign an attacking midfielder who has contributed to just 28 goals in 107 championship appearances?
Agreed, I don’t think he’s so exceptional that he’ll fit into a decent prem team like Forest, maybe a Burnley etc but I can see Sheffield getting relegated and someone like them coming for him, they miss that tricky quick-footed attacker and they’ll want to bounce back up. Either that or whoever goes up via the playoffs. Could be wrong but I can’t see a decent prem team going after him.

shmmeee

Agreed, I don’t think he’s so exceptional that he’ll fit into a decent prem team like Forest, maybe a Burnley etc but I can see Sheffield getting relegated and someone like them coming for him, they miss that tricky quick-footed attacker and they’ll want to bounce back up. Either that or whoever goes up via the playoffs. Could be wrong but I can’t see a decent prem team going after him.

This sounds a lot like the cope people came out with an out Vik and Gis TBH.

BlueSkiesForever

Maybe but I think the difference is he’s had a very significant injury and has played hardly any football in about year, he’s clearly a very good player but is he that amazing that a club would be willing to buy him for around £10 mil+ knowing he’s had significant injuries in the past? Perhaps but I can’t see it being someone like Forest or Fulham or Wolves, more likely a Luton or Sheffield or Bournemouth I reckon.
(And just for the record I obviously really rate O’Hare, I just think there’s a gulf in quality between good championship players and good premier league players.)

skybluecam

Gus was significantly better than Cal pre injury, and only got a move to potentially the worst club in the league.

You think Cal will get an offer after a year out injured? I don’t see it.

shmmeee

Gus was significantly better than Cal pre injury, and only got a move to potentially the worst club in the league.

You think Cal will get an offer after a year out injured? I don’t see it.

I don’t know. I just know all the experts in here were convinced neither of them would get to the Prem. Before that Maddison had the same. Our fans always say this, so I’ll take it with a pinch of salt. I don’t think it matters to us TBH. He’ll go for free like he did with Villa.

BlueSkiesForever

Just going to pop this is out one last time, I think this is probably our optimum line-up (if 4ATB did indeed work for us). Btw I forget, is Lati left-sided or right-sided?

Sit back and wait to get shat on… 🍿

A10D50AF-5DA3-4787-A11E-8D469D452D96.jpeg

Nuskyblue

Just going to pop this is out one last time, I think this is probably our optimum line-up (if 4ATB did indeed work for us). Btw I forget, is Lati left-sided or right-sided?

Sit back and wait to get shat on… 🍿

View attachment 32224
Last is right sided and this would be my line up if I was us on FIFA.

We seem we'd to 3cb tho so it'll never happen, with that in mind it's bye bye Wright and hello Fadz.

procdoc

I’d like to see us try this

Wilson
Lati Kitching Binks
MVE Sheaf Allen Bidwell
Sakamoto O’Hare
Simms

subs Collins, Dasilva, Eccles, Wright, Fadz, Palmer, Godden, Kelly, Thomas

Users who are viewing this thread