Match Thread Coventry City vs. Sunderland Match Thread - Sunday 1st Mar (1 Viewer)

covcity4life

Kelly clearly isn't playing to the standard he was earlier in the season, it's not moaning to mention it and discuss it. I personally think it's down to fatigue or an injury, but it's madness to expect people not to mention it.
Robins obviously thinks that a half fit Kelly is worth playing so that's fine by me but his performance level had definitely dropped.
No where nesr enougj a drop to entertain dropling him just like mcallum sobwhy even discuss it

Come in there were axtual ppsters saying drop mcallum for giles goijg into sunderland gsme lol

SkyBlueDom26

No where nesr enougj a drop to entertain dropling him just like mcallum sobwhy even discuss it

Come in there were axtual ppsters saying drop mcallum for giles goijg into sunderland gsme lol

Mate when you're about to post, go over the words and spell check them! :cool:

Last edited:

clint van damme

I can normally get the jist of what you're saying but I'm struggling with that one.

SkyBlueDom26

*you're

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
giphy.gif

Danceswithhorses

I think google translate is down - it tried to translate this to english, but it came up with an error :angelic:

covcity4life

“Nowhere near enough of a drop to entertain dropping him, just like mcallum. So why even discuss it?

Come on, there were actual posters saying drop mcallum for giles going into the Sunderland game. lol.”

*translated by google translate.
Thank you!

They coukd read it but just pretendes as they want mcallum and kelly dropped!

shmmeee

Thank you!

They coukd read it but just pretendes as they want mcallum and kelly dropped!

You making up people to argue with cos you can’t beat real people? No one has said drop Kelly, I think one person said try Giles on for McCallum maybe.

Go back to pretending you can’t spell to make yourself interesting.

Otis

Something about popstars having a go at a jig at the Sunderland game?

clint van damme

You making up people to argue with cos you can’t beat real people? No one has said drop Kelly, I think one person said try Giles on for McCallum maybe.

I don't even think it's dropping people, it's more rotation, which in my opinion is a bit different and has been used to great effect this season so it's only natural to discuss what areas of the team it might be used in.

shmmeee

I don't even think it's dropping people, it's more rotation, which in my opinion is a bit different and has been used to great effect this season so it's only natural to discuss what areas of the team it might be used in.

Exactly. We’ve got a good squad and we’ve used it well. McCallum and Kelly are probably playing more football in a season than either of them ever has, if they need a couple of weeks rest to be firing on all cylinders for the run in why wouldn’t you?

clint van damme

Exactly. We’ve got a good squad and we’ve used it well. McCallum and Kelly are probably playing more football in a season than either of them ever has, if they need a couple of weeks rest to be firing on all cylinders for the run in why wouldn’t you?

it doesn't look as though MR will rest either of them which is fine, he's getting every call right at the moment and that's good enough for me, but it's obvious supporters are going to wonder about it when their performance level dips though I though McCallum was fantastic yesterday, especially as he was the victim of an assault early on.

covcity4life

Why so angry? Hit a nerve

Maybe we should play 4 upfront? Worked on footy mansger pc game 4 u? Shipley as a cb looool

Idiotic to say drop mcallum for giles in sunderland game even if its rotation

Other games maybe i get that although wih 11 games left and not many mid weeks i dont thibk its really required. Bit regardless to say it for biggest game of season was simply idiotic

shmmeee

Why so angry? Hit a nerve

Maybe we should play 4 upfront? Worked on footy mansger pc game 4 u? Shipley as a cb looool

Idiotic to say drop mcallum for giles in sunderland game even if its rotation

Other games maybe i get that although wih 11 games left and not many mid weeks i dont thibk its really required. Bit regardless to say it for biggest game of season was simply idiotic

Not angry, just bemused. Shipley at CB? You hit the beer a bit too hard last night?

Again, one person, not me, said they might give Giles a go and you’re frothing about it. It never happened!

Guess I hit a nerve with the fake typo thing. Sorry about that. You’re special in your own right.

Edit: nice that you’ve found a fwriend in Dom though. He also loves getting angry at people that only exist in his head. Maybe you two could have a play date where you discuss it?

covcity4life

Not angry, just bemused. Shipley at CB? You hit the beer a bit too hard last night?

Again, one person, not me, said they might give Giles a go and you’re frothing about it. It never happened!

Guess I hit a nerve with the fake typo thing. Sorry about that. You’re special in your own right.

Edit: nice that you’ve found a fwriend in Dom though. He also loves getting angry at people that only exist in his head. Maybe you two could have a play date where you discuss it?
You are angry. Be honest

Alot of ppl were ssying give giles a go not jidt 1. And before that many were saying mason for mcallum.

I was provenright again as wins and clean sheets keep coming with mcallum in

And do you rly think i take my time to put typos in? Loool

P.s If likes equal friends id take dom over otis!

SkyBlueDom26

You are angry. Be honest

Alot of ppl were ssying give giles a go not jidt 1. And before that many were saying mason for mcallum.

Just don't mention a bad word about the council/wasps, @shmmeee will lose his shit

Otis

You are angry. Be honest

Thank God for that.

no_loyalty

Not sure if has been mentioned but when Sunderland thought they had scored, a group of their fans in one of the exec boxes went mental and started giving out the two fingers to us, only for us to give them the wanker sign after it had been disallowed.

JWC

Not sure if has been mentioned but when Sunderland thought they had scored, a group of their fans in one of the exec boxes went mental and started giving out the two fingers to us, only for us to give them the wanker sign after it had been disallowed.
Yep, I was close to that. With that and the lads climbing over the advertising at the other end, it made the win all the more sweet. Lovely stuff.

Johhny Blue

Sadly, We've all been there

David O'Day

Yep, I was close to that. With that and the lads climbing over the advertising at the other end, it made the win all the more sweet. Lovely stuff.

It was that offside that I am not sure why they celebrated

Users who are viewing this thread