Match Thread Coventry City vs. Sunderland Match Thread - Sunday 1st Mar (3 Viewers)

covcity4life

We will win tomorrow and put daylight between us and the rest. I also think we'll pull away from the chasing pack, and win the league on points.

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk
Its a possibility and one i am hoping for too

But cant say tommrows winner takes the league

fellatio_Martinez

Thing is. If you haven't got either your right, or your left then you technically have neither a right or left but a centre bollock.

That's based on my assumption that if you have one removed, the other drops into the middle.

Can anyone confirm or deny this theroy? Thanks in advance.

Do they not put a fake bollock in place of the removed one?

I heard that if you don't replace it with something it messes with your balance and you end up walking in circles.

itsabuzzard

Stop jinxing it you LG phone using c**t!
Superstitious nonsense. I'm pretty sure that predictions either way won't actually influence the result, so why not be positive? I'm going with a previous caller's 3-0. What a time to be Sky Blue. You got something against LG phones?

PurpleBin

Superstitious nonsense. I'm pretty sure that predictions either way won't actually influence the result, so why not be positive? I'm going with a previous caller's 3-0. What a time to be Sky Blue. You got something against LG phones?

Liam Gallagher phones?

jordan210

Hopefully we can get a few early goals to settle the nerves. I hate playing Sunderland.

The league is still so open and we are still flying under the radar. every game is now a cup final.

clint van damme

Careful. You're criticising powerful forces that you don't understand.

kg82

Gillingham lost earlier, Liverpool all but lost right now. Are we the only unbeaten team (in the league) in 2020, or are Arsenal unbeaten too?

clint van damme

What pubs are open early tomorrow?

Roost opens at 8.
Can't believe there aren't a few early opening slop house around Digbeth. There used to be but it's been a while since I rolled out of the custard factory at 4 or 5 in the morning looking for such a premises.

Johhny Blue

Keep drawing important games?

We drew with Portsmouth 1-0........

It is more important to not lose to our close rivals than anything else. Some wins some draws. We are winning most games. Only drawing a few now. We have been playing less games than those at the top of the table and still catching/pulling away from them.

No need for any drama. Just continue as we are.
I’d give my leftbollock for us to go out there with confidence, score early, control the game and ease to victory ...3-0
Would you be interested in 6-0?

PurpleBin

Roost opens at 8.
Can't believe there aren't a few early opening slop house around Digbeth. There used to be but it's been a while since I rolled out of the custard factory at 4 or 5 in the morning looking for such a premises.

Sound. The Bull Ring Tavern says its open at 10. Reckon the George might be open early as well so will just head up that way.

itsabuzzard

Roost opens at 8.
Are you a taster in the custard factory?

Users who are viewing this thread