Match Thread Coventry City vs Scunthorpe United Match Thread - Saturday 4th Aug (1 Viewer)

Londonccfcfan

Gutted to be missing the first game after promotion.Will be watching live on I follow from Toronto hooefully. Hoping it's a special atmosphere for everyone.

Really excited by some of the signings. Not at all sure Robins knows what his best combinations are.

I'd go 433

Grimmer..Willis..Hyam...Brown
Bayliss...Ogogo...Doyle
Hiwula.....Biamou....Andreu

Attack from the start and take advantage of depleted Scunthorpe.

GaryJones

3A4E5321-6313-4447-AF71-804F1DF8DBC7.jpeg Jeezzus had my ticket checked 3 times before I got to my seat - at the turnstile - at the exit from concourse then in the block itself.
Loads of extra staff on. More than supporters right now.

Gint11

Early prediction. Thousands at the game today dressed as blue seats. Heard it here first.

Gint11

View attachment 10287 Jeezzus had my ticket checked 3 times before I got to my seat - at the turnstile - at the exit from concourse then in the block itself.
Loads of extra staff on. More than supporters right now.

Good. It’s about time we managed game days properly. Over crowding is dangerous and I’ve had several muppets in my seat before because they are either dicks or because they don’t read their ticket information properly.

GaryJones

No I’m in Gint11,s seat!!

PVA

I know it's only the first game and he'll get plenty of chances through the season, but Grimmer on the bench makes me sad :(

Otis

But I am sticking with 4-4-2

Sterling Willis Hyam Mason

Bayliass Doyle Ogogo Andreu

Biamou Hiwula

Users who are viewing this thread