Match Thread Coventry City vs QPR (2 Viewers)

torchomatic

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Glad to see Dabo back in but not sure about Shipley (I assume) replacing Kelly. Thought Sheaf would be up to speed by now. Assume he'll replace Shipley around the hour

torchomatic

me old mucker

Ha, yes, that's what gave him away. He didn't like me on here. Who was that old bloke who used to back him up all the time? Remember him saying he wanted us to lose as there would be more chance of getting rid of SISU.

I actually stood next to Juggy at Rochdale away and he was lovely with my lad, so I've got nothing against him.

D

Deleted member 4439

Something for HT

Great_Expectations

Congratulations mate... just get sky go on your mobile and you are golden ;)

20/1

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Labour usually takes hours - drop her off at the hospital then find the nearest TV. ;)

Yep, my missus was in labour for 40 hrs. Awful to watch them go through that.

Good luck though Great Expectations...hope it goes well and mum and baby are well and healthy once it's all done with.

Does that make you our top scorer ;)

BOOM BOOM

Congratulations!

Good luck for tomorrow and the rest of your life ;) (both ours were 14 days late mind, so you might have a bit of time left).

Good luck. Even if they start at KO there is loads of times so tell your missus not to worry. Cov won their following games after the birth of both my children, hope it's similar omens for you.

Cheers everyone.

After a bit of a scare today and a few hours in hospital this afternoon, we are now back home and in front of the tv ready to watch a victory.

She is due to be induced Monday though, so an interesting week ahead!

Evo1883

Macanuff extremely positive about city, seems to like us
giphy.gif

Users who are viewing this thread