Match Thread Coventry City vs QPR (1 Viewer)

lifeskyblue

Ran out of legs against Bristol when playing much the better football. Can’t afford to do that again. We also need to be more clinical in front of goal. Hamer has got to learn quickly that you can’t afford to be booked early...We missed him greatly when he was subbed. Big questions are whether Dabo or Sheaf start...and if not do we go Pask and Shipley...or possibly Burroughs and Shipley. Has Robins yet tried Pask at dm?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

robbiekeane

For anyone in the US/Canada - this isn't included on the iFollow overseas membership but you can get EPSN+ who are showing it for $5.99 for a month, and you can just cancel after a month (there's no time you're locked into).

baldy

My Footy Manager has this down as QPR to win 2-0 thanks to a George Thomas brace & Garry Monk to succeed Robins later in the season lolz

Great_Expectations

Nothing as dramatic as must win, but it’d be good to get back to winning ways after two undeserved defeats. And I think we will.

Dabo v Pask is the big question, with Dabo being the better RWB and key to our team but with that same mindset is it worth risking him for one game? I would start him, as it’s better to bring him off if needed than waste a sub on a pre determined move. He can also help impact the game from the start.

The other possible debate is Godden v Walker, but that’s straight forward to me - Godden. Walker isn’t looking match sharp yet.

Confident of a victory and if Dabo does start I can’t wait to see us playing with two attacking wing backs and exploiting the space we create in this system.

Only personal (and selfish) caveat for me - our baby is due tomorrow, so what are the odds contractions start at 7:45....!

mr_monkey

Nothing as dramatic as must win, but it’d be good to get back to winning ways after two undeserved defeats. And I think we will.

Dabo v Pask is the big question, with Dabo being the better RWB and key to our team but with that same mindset is it worth risking him for one game? I would start him, as it’s better to bring him off if needed than waste a sub on a pre determined move. He can also help impact the game from the start.

The other possible debate is Godden v Walker, but that’s straight forward to me - Godden. Walker isn’t looking match sharp yet.

Confident of a victory and if Dabo does start I can’t wait to see us playing with two attacking wing backs and exploiting the space we create in this system.

Only personal (and selfish) caveat for me - our baby is due tomorrow, so what are the odds contractions start at 7:45....!

Congratulations mate... just get sky go on your mobile and you are golden ;)

higgs

20/1

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

cooperskyblue

Looking forward to the game, confident we will create openings and chances just got to take them and not give anything away.
Think same team as last week with Shipley In for Kelly. The bench will be interesting, does Hilssner make the bench? Max? I'm not sure either do.
Think we might score from a set piece tonight Ostigard header from Hamer delivery.
I'll go 2-1 Sky Blues with Godden getting the other.

Amcoventry

They beat NF 2-0 hard to see us winning but a draw would be a great result. My best mate is a NF supporter so anything better than a 2-0 loss is a win for me!!

AFCCOVENTRY

Beat case a win today will be great for confidence but happy with a draw. I think if we have another game where we run out of steam/fitness it would be very worrying.

Users who are viewing this thread