Match Thread Coventry City vs Plymouth Argyle Match Thread - Saturday 18th Aug (1 Viewer)

skybluegod

Absolutely deserted in the corner. The new restrictions have/will ruin any atmosphere at the Ricoh.

There's a steward on every 3 steps between 17 and 16.

Haven’t got a problem with stewards standing every 3 steps... after last season and all the ass holes that caused trouble you can’t really blame them!!

lifeskyblue

2-1 victory with Hiwula scoring early and andreu after half time. Hopefully sterling able to get forward more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

skyblueinBaku

pusbccfc

Not a peep from Coventry fans. All Plymouth. Sign of things to come.

Sky Blue Pete

Looking at all other team I can see why he’s signed 2 tall strikers. Every team come we play has them and I’ve never heard of them. It’s how you need to set things up

Grendel

Poor turnout today

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

Hiwula is probably our biggest chance of scoring a goal, and he's playing on the wing.

Sterling got forward and did one of the most pathetic crosses I've ever seen.

Grendel

Dubious offside but bayliss could have shot

Sky Blue Pete

Good footballing start you do wonder where a goal will come from. Lots of players who could though. Bayliss volleys Over. Good start here

Great_Expectations

Doyle might not be good at football, but he’s a great leader on the pitch. He’s is the refs ear and winding their players up constantly, which is what we want.

Mason is seeing a lot of the ball, but he’s a little isolated each time.

Grendel

Doyle might not be good at football, but he’s a great leader on the pitch. He’s is the refs ear and winding their players up constantly, which is what we want.

Mason is seeing a lot of the ball, but he’s a little isolated each time.

Doyle is a liability at this level

Users who are viewing this thread