Match Thread Coventry City vs. MK Dons Match Thread - Saturday 11th Jan (2 Viewers)

mr_monkey

It usually is

giphy.gif
Bo

SkyBlueCRJ

It’s a cliche but if MK Dons had a half decent forward line they’d be a good side. Robins needs to figure out how to deal with their press.

no_loyalty

Great goal, not up to our normal standards but can't dominate every game, will be great to grind out the win here.

Evo1883

Poor half by our standards but we are ahead, problem for me is Walsh and Kelly are too deep and the wing backs should be pushing on slightly more...
Can't see them pressing us like they have for 90, but I have no idea how fit they are.

cc84cov

Poor half by our standards but we are ahead, problem for me is Walsh and Kelly are too deep and the wing backs should be pushing on slightly more...
Can't see them pressing us like they have for 90, but I have no idea how fit they are.
Control the ball & play well they will tire not there to see today fingers crossed we get the 3 points

Great_Expectations

They’ve all been quiet, but I’d give Allen 30/35 for Westbrooke and possibly the same with O’Hare. Our attacking three have been quiet.

Plus, MK can’t keep that press and tempo up, so we’ll see them off this half.

Users who are viewing this thread