Match Thread Coventry City vs Middlesbrough Play off Semi final 1st leg Match Thread -Sunday 14th May (3 Viewers)

slowpoke

Firstly, hello all - just registered and will only stick around until the play off semi final is finished.
We have a number of key players missing and rumours are they are not going to make the 1st leg - Howson, Forss, Ramsey and Fry. All of which would be certain starters. I am worried about our right side and thought you found lots of joy there on Monday.

We genuinely concede most goals, at one point we did not care as we where scoring 2 or 3 ourselves but its all dried up a bit of late. I am hoping the couple of changes and players taking the foot off the gas once top 4 was confirmed will be a distant memory and we will come out like we have been for much of the second half of the season.

Managed to secure my ticket for Sunday, first time at the ground. I cant say i am looking forward to it because frankly i am bricking it.
Snap, we have Callum O’Hare, Palmer , Sheaf missing and Jamie Allen who has just returned from injury on the bench last Monday.

Brighton Sky Blue

Firstly, hello all - just registered and will only stick around until the play off semi final is finished.

I can honestly say we are not over confident or arrogant regarding our game with you - the idiots you see on the various social media platforms and the dregs of our fan base, we all have them. The level headed of us are very nervous and genuinely worried for this game.

We have a number of key players missing and rumours are they are not going to make the 1st leg - Howson, Forss, Ramsey and Fry. All of which would be certain starters. I am worried about our right side and though you found lots of joy there on Monday.

We genuinely concede most goals, at one point we did not care as we where scoring 2 or 3 ourselves but its all dried up a bit of late. I am hoping the couple of changes and players taking the foot off the gas once top 4 was confirmed will be a distant memory and we will come out like we have been for much of the second half of the season.

Managed to secure my ticket for Sunday, first time at the ground. I cant say i am looking forward to it because frankly i am bricking it.

Safe journey down, enjoy the game but hopefully not too much.

Nuskyblue

Did anyone have any problems parking at Tesco for the Blues game? The cynic in me wonders if they'll try and enforce the 2 hour maximum stay unless you spend £50, a bit like the council nailed the exclusion zone for the Lionesses game.
Buy something for £50, then return it.
Consumer rights to the rescue

slowpoke

We score first our crowd will be boiling and ‘Boro could implode, their players seem confident of success fair enough but coming out publicly like Giles is a bit risky.

Boosh

Otis

Can anyone tell me if and when the game is re-shown on Sky Sports on Sunday.

I have to go to hospital on Sunday, so will miss the match and I no longer have Virgin Media. I just have NOWTV so obviously can't record.

Trying to find when it is on again, but TV guides don't seem to help when I look at them. The NOWTV guide is just now and next.

Is it shown again on Sunday, can anyone tell me?

Thanks.

Joelly

Trying to work out how and where to watch this and the away leg in Thailand proving a challenge. Assumed it would be on before the prem games but doesn’t look like it

Unless anyone has any tips I’ll be asking nicely on Sunday for the barman to sift through every single sports channel

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brighton Sky Blue

Trying to work out how and where to watch this and the away leg in Thailand proving a challenge. Assumed it would be on before the prem games but doesn’t look like it

Unless anyone has any tips I’ll be asking nicely on Sunday for the barman to sift through every single sports channel

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Will you be somewhere with internet?

Sky Blue Pete

I have to go to hospital on Sunday, so will miss the match and I no longer have Virgin Media. I just have NOWTV so obviously can't record.

Trying to find when it is on again, but TV guides don't seem to help when I look at them. The NOWTV guide is just now and next.

Thanks.
Oh no nothing serious I hope

shmmeee

Thanks.

Looks like it’s on Sky Sports Football at 11pm if that helps?

Grendel

kg82

Still hasn’t sunk in that in two days we’re playing a Playoff Semi and might be PL next season.
Every time I think about it I need the toilet… and it’s 2 days away! Might help me lose that extra weight

robbiethemole

Thanks.
isn't the EFL highlights show on ITV1 or 4 on Sunday night?

Mr Panda

Starting to feel the jitters now! I’m trying to lead with the feeling of whatever happens, happens. It’s incredible we got this far.

But like when you buy a lottery ticket and you instantly start thinking how you’ll spend the money in your mind… I’m already dreaming about that 3rd pint in the sun at the green man, about to take that walk to Wembley

Danceswithhorses

Apologies if this has been shown before (source sky)
4 of 11 players being Cov is pretty damn good.

r2k8UG4.png

Reactions: PVA

SkyBlueSoul

Right well I'm getting fucking nervous now, can see both games being good for the neutral. Finding it really hard to predict but I think there'll be a few goals. Heart says 2-1 City and if we can take a win to their place we stand a chance. Head says another 1-1.

I'd stick to the same side, don't think Sheaf is ready to start but would bring him on if we're ahead going into the last 15/20. Wouldn't be too disappointed if Allen started ahead of Godden to hassle them in midfield.

Wilson
McNally Fadz Doyle
Kelly
BNC Hamer Eccles Bidwell
Godden Vik

Users who are viewing this thread