Match Thread Coventry City vs Middlesbrough Play off Semi final 1st leg Match Thread -Sunday 14th May (3 Viewers)

Cranfield Sky Blue

Can anyone tell me if and when the game is re-shown on Sky Sports on Sunday.

I have to go to hospital on Sunday, so will miss the match and I no longer have Virgin Media. I just have NOWTV so obviously can't record.

Trying to find when it is on again, but TV guides don't seem to help when I look at them. The NOWTV guide is just now and next.

Is it shown again on Sunday, can anyone tell me?

Thanks.
It’s on at 23.00 according to Sky Go

Edit. Too late again!
Take care Otis. I had a full on stroke 6 years ago and was lucky enough to make a full quick recovery. Look after yourself and you’ll be all good.

Last edited:

Speedie's Head

4-1 home win. I think we'll be far too strong for them at home, especially if we can get the 1st goal. I hope they don't sit back and play too deep though or we're in trouble.

clint van damme

You see, this is what happens when the club starts doing well. It causes our fans to either get ill, or act even more silly. They should stick to what they are good at - relegations! No issues then.

Best wishes for your recovery, Otis!

Many a true word spoken in jest, life was a lot simpler with 7 or 8k rattling around watching some abysmal L2 fayre.

This success lark takes its toll.

olderskyblue

Mini stroke, but I'm fine. Just have to go to nuclear medicine on Sunday. 👍
Ah, nuclear medicine. A surprise dept. to me when I first had to go there at University hospital.

Get and keep well mate

SeaSeeEffCee

Their fans seem convinced that Carrick is playing mind games and all their injured players will be back for the play-offs.

olderskyblue

Yeah, I had never heard of it. Do you think there will be armed guards with machine guns outside the doors there?
No mate. Any sensible person wouldn’t go near the place…. ;)

Briles

Always think Mini stroke is such a hideous term used in medicine. You collapse and someone says "aww did you have a Little stroke"?

Speedy recovery squire.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Can anyone tell me if and when the game is re-shown on Sky Sports on Sunday.

I have to go to hospital on Sunday, so will miss the match and I no longer have Virgin Media. I just have NOWTV so obviously can't record.

Trying to find when it is on again, but TV guides don't seem to help when I look at them. The NOWTV guide is just now and next.

Is it shown again on Sunday, can anyone tell me?

Thanks.
Take it easy, Otis. I'm still struggling to cope with my missus after her stroke 14 months ago. She's still not 100%. Accept all help offered.
All the best mate. 😉

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
I had that nuclear thing at Southampton hospital when I lived on the IoW. First session was to slow my heart down while being monitored then next session, it was put under stress. That wasn't nice. Just a heads up. 😉

Users who are viewing this thread