Match Thread Coventry City vs. Ipswich Town Match Thread - Sunday 1st Dec (2 Viewers)

Grendel

Blimey G you are taking a risk having ago at the three favourites Biamou Shipley and England’s next left back

I don’t mind Shipley been poor today. McCallum going forward looks a class player. He doesn’t look like a defender which is an issue

stevefloyd

Exactly, we aren't even close to winning the second balls from it to do anything
With the limitations of him and Baka we have to have a brave approach and sacrifice something elsewhere on the pitch and go for 2 up front, then while the defenders are pissing themselves laughing perhaps someone can nip in and nick a goal or 2

Grendel

honestly, you did,

Not for now. Will find it later

No I said we’d finish 16th and would be in trouble if Hiwula gets crocked. Before we signed Walsh Godden and O Hare also I’d check current firm league if I was you

Evo1883

It's bad enough playing it when Godden is fit. But employing it using Max or Baka is madness.

Godden was struggling with it even in a 3 because the wide men stayed too wide when we went forward, with the formation being so narrow now especially in a quick transition from defence to attack you need 2 strikers surely especially if full backs get up and whip the ball in too

Seems bizarre to substitute a striker for an extra attacking midfielder...

covcity4life

WUM WUM WUM
Would never lie about that. Its a weekend commitment. Have not mentioned it in past even when taken shit for not going to brum as it shouldnt be a ego praise me thing. Between me and god

But not sure i shud listen to oh hes watching tv instead of going st andrews

Last ill say on it. I shouldnt have mentioned it full stop

Back to the game..

covcity4life

No I said we’d finish 16th and would be in trouble if Hiwula gets crocked. Before we signed Walsh Godden and O Hare also I’d check current firm league if I was you
Godden doesnt count as u just said we nee dleon clarke

O hare doesnt start games

Walsh is only starter?

But like he says for another time

Grendel

Godden doesnt count as u just said we nee dleon clarke

O hare doesnt start games

Walsh is only starter?

But like he says for another time

Enjoy the central heating

Nick

Administrator