Match Thread Coventry City vs. Ipswich Town Match Thread - Sunday 1st Dec (1 Viewer)

covcity4life

Not in

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

ccfcway

Well I was right as with the squad we had we would be? I hate to tell you but ccfc4life liked my post when he made it before and i said the signings we made? He said if Hiwula was injured and mentioned Walsh didn’t he ?

you hate to tell me what ccfc4life is doing ?, with the greatest respect to him, im not bothered.

So you made a call before the transfer deadline, and before we signed Godden who im not sure what hes done most, been injured or been offside.

As well as the Hwuila injury, we have also lost Godden, Kelly, Allen, Jobello to injury, Jones still hasnt come back etc.

Grendel

you hate to tell me what ccfc4life is doing ?, with the greatest respect to him, im not bothered.

So you made a call before the transfer deadline, and before we signed Godden who im not sure what hes done most, been injured or been offside.

As well as the Hwuila injury, we have also lost Godden, Kelly, Allen, Jobello to injury, Jones still hasnt come back etc.

We signed two other players as well you dumb oaf. Still after 25,000 posts of utter banality you seem to have found a friend - all be it an illiterate one

Macca

Around 5pm i said. I can be home for 5 and then 10 min drive to temple to meet the other helpers before moving into town and diff churches or care homes etc

Its clearly more doable than birmingham isnt it?!

Cant believe i am even having to justify this.

You don’t. Anyone who believes the pinnacle of human achievement is attending a football match is a top level bell end

ccfcway

We signed two other players as well you dumb oaf. Still after 25,000 posts of utter banality you seem to have found a friend - all be it an illiterate one

Ah fab, another insult, clearly again you can’t admit you were wrong. You took a view pre transfer window and it’s wrong, same as your taxi for our manger.

It’s crazy as you actually also go to matches.

Alan Dugdales Moustache

You don’t. Anyone who believes the pinnacle of human achievement is attending a football match is a top level bell end
Top level bellenders actually go to watch Wasps, don't you know .

Alan Dugdales Moustache

Less than 2,900 today. I don't know how many were from Ipswich but the " novelty " of at Andrews is ever so gradually beginning to wane.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Less than 2,900 today. I don't know how many were from Ipswich but the " novelty " of at Andrews is ever so gradually beginning to wane.
Yep, back in the day, that would have been a Tuesday evening reserves game attendance!

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

Was looking forward to reading through the match thread.

Fuck me, get games back to Saturday's. Seems everyone is hungover and got nothing better to do than take their emotions out on each other.

Sky Blue Harry H

Jeebuz ADM, I know you don't go, but do you really need to 'enjoy' negativity. For a start, if there was under 3k there, I'm the Sheriff of Nottingham. All the people around me were disbelieving of the 'announced' figure. The away attendance bit (in the 600s looked about right), but.no way did there seem to be such a reduced home turmout (and I did have a nose around the home area just before kick off to see some mates, so did get a perspective). Regardless, not sure why you'd want to snipe form the sidelines. Does you no credit, sir!

Grendel

Jeebuz ADM, I know you don't go, but do you really need to 'enjoy' negativity. For a start, if there was under 3k there, I'm the Sheriff of Nottingham. All the people around me were disbelieving of the 'announced' figure. The away attendance bit (in the 600s looked about right), but.no way did there seem to be such a reduced home turmout (and I did have a nose around the home area just before kick off to see some mates, so did get a perspective). Regardless, not sure why you'd want to snipe form the sidelines. Does you no credit, sir!

There had to be more than that there I thought

Grendel

Sky Blue Harry H

There was definitely more than 2,200 in that stand

Agreed - not sure what the declared figure is all about. If it was dodgy gate figures via BCFC/outside staff, I'd be a bit concerned if I was CCFC 'admin' . If it was a 'CCFC' figure. I'd be a bit concerned if I was Ipswich or HMRC lol!

Users who are viewing this thread