Match Thread Coventry City vs. Ipswich Town Match Thread - Sunday 1st Dec (1 Viewer)

Grendel

Nope

And fuck all to do with what i am saying

Do you agree our squad is relegation fodder without hiwulla and walsh?

Are we over achieving that much?!

Take his cock out of your mouth and answer the question

How would you know. Is Clive commentating today? Too cold for you?

ccfcway

clearly not possible, but I suspect both clubs would take a pen shoot out if its a draw after 90 mins, neither team needs a draw and another game

Grendel

You were referencing touch

No his touch was ok Biamou is sooo slow unless he scores a 30 yarder he’s anonymous

covcity4life

Maybe because it's too cold for your dumb arse bullshit when people are out in the cold?
What bullshit. Its a forum

If someone goes from we are relegation foddee to we have every base covered bar striker thats a talking point no?

cc84cov

We sound the better side struggling in the final 3rd 60 mins maybe a chance to go 2 up front

Grendel

ccfcway

What bullshit. Its a forum

If someone goes from we are relegation foddee to we have every base covered bar striker thats a talking point no?

come on, the game is on. ...

Of course he said it, but i'm sure there are many more opportunities for you to remind him of that than during a FA Cup 2nd round game which has no bearings to our league position.

Grendel

Of course he said it, but i'm sure there are many more opportunities for you to remind him than during a FA Cup 2nd round game which has no bearings to our league position.

I didn’t say it but whatever

covcity4life

Of course he said it, but i'm sure there are many more opportunities for you to remind him than during a FA Cup 2nd round game which has no bearings to our league position.
Anyone else and it wouldnt have gone down like that lets be honest

Now ive said im out in cov doing my bit they wanna put it to bed rather than go on about missing cov to watch tv

So so transparent

But whatever ill drop it

Nick

Administrator
1 up top gives absolutely nothing for the back line to think about, unless you have top top level players playing the position then always play 2 ffs
Exactly, we aren't even close to winning the second balls from it to do anything

Ricketts

well I have enjoyed watching the first half but I’m at football purist.

Officials don’t want to make any decisions

Users who are viewing this thread