Match Thread Coventry City vs. Ipswich Town Match Thread - Saturday 7th Dec (7 Viewers)

Nick

Administrator
I watch enough to know when a player is shit or not. You obviously struggle with that. Even though you spend every breathing minute on here being a sad twat.

I didn't say he was good, I said he did the same thing to set O'Hare up.

You don't need to be touchy because you said something silly.

ccfcway

I watch enough to know when a player is shit or not. You obviously struggle with that. Even though you spend every breathing minute on here being a sad twat.

This site really has taken a down turn over the last 6 months. It used to be just one or two usual suspects that couldn’t post without insulting another poster, it’s now is getting like the norm

stevefloyd

I said before we started that we were lightweight in Midfield and hoped our wing backs would perform, now whether it was injury or a change in game plan when we put Shipley on all of a sudden we were in the game because before that it was a thumping in waiting, Shipley done his usual thing of passing the ball to them under no pressure but he certainly made a difference and had a better game than of late. Baka played better but needs to man up and start to believe in himself . Everyone needs some form of loving and I am sure he is trying to carry on and as his confidence grew his touch improved and he looked a better player for it, I think its better to put him out wider where he is less bullied by a centre half and maybe just maybe we will see a better player in Baka, time will tell on that one, Max took his goal well but was out of it for long periods but I guess thats like all strikers and to come back with a goal shows determination and concentration, Westbrooke bottled nearly every challenge and had a stinker, Overall it was a good team performance we had our chances to win it and they did too but it shows how we can compete against the top teams in this division.

Users who are viewing this thread