Match Thread Coventry City vs. Fleetwood Town Match Thread - Tuesday 12th Mar (2 Viewers)

Esoterica

Lots to look forward to even with a weakened line up on paper. Looking forward to Bayliss playing further forward, seeing how Williams has developed since the Checkatrade games, how Shipley does for a full 90 in his favoured position, seeing Meyler with a few weeks of proper training in his legs.

Nick

Administrator
Lots to look forward to even with a weakened line up on paper. Looking forward to Bayliss playing further forward, seeing how Williams has developed since the Checkatrade games, how Shipley does for a full 90 in his favoured position, seeing Meyler with a few weeks of proper training in his legs.
Its the sharpness and match fitness that worries me. Ponticelli hasn't played in months, not even if the unders

CanadianCCFC

“The away following is one of those ones where the minibus might be parked around the back for this one”
Or something like that from Clive

Grendel

Its the sharpness and match fitness that worries me. Ponticelli hasn't played in months, not even if the unders

So sensible letting a striker leave in January and not replacing him

Esoterica

I mentioned that last week too. Never in a position to just throw Bremang on for the hell of it for 30 minutes or give Grimmer 20 mins here and there when we're 3-0 up. Always either scraping to protect our 1 goal lead or to get back into a game. Robins seems to hate to change a winning line up too. Was often the same last season too - let's call it the Kelly-Evans syndrome.

Great_Expectations

Stop it.

SISU OUT

Burge is shit, Mason is a waste, Bayliss flatters, and Shipley isn’t L1 standard.

skyblueinBaku

If the attendance is small, I hope it's the boo boys that have stayed at home. The boys on the field (especially Williams) need support and encouragement.

Users who are viewing this thread