Match Thread Coventry City vs. Fleetwood Town Match Thread - Tuesday 12th Mar (1 Viewer)

CanadianCCFC

I wouldn’t play meyler. I’d give Chaplin a go beside Bakayoko if he’s fit, otherwise Shipley next to Kelly with Bayliss at CAM. Fingers crossed about Willis otherwise it’d probably be either Grimmer or Drysdale(?) beside Davies.

coop

I wouldn’t play meyler. I’d give Chaplin a go beside Bakayoko if he’s fit, otherwise Shipley next to Kelly with Bayliss at CAM. Fingers crossed about Willis otherwise it’d probably be either Grimmer or Drysdale(?) beside Davies.
Meyler all day for me ahead of Shipley.

Nick

Administrator
Christ.

Ponticelli on the bench who hasn't even played for the U23s.

Kelly, Willis and Bright all out.

IS that 4-4-2 with Shipley on the left?

I am a bit scared.

Nick

Administrator
Williams debut marking Evans and Madden?

giphy.gif

CanadianCCFC

Been hearing good things about Drysdale. Is Williams good on the ball? He’d better be after Davies performance friday

CanadianCCFC

If we’ve ever needed an early goal...
Also important to note that if/when Meyler has to go off, Westbrooke would come on leaving us without a proper defensive midfielder.

coop

Madden will definitely score.Not a great game for a young lad against experience but fingers crossed

Captain Dart

Will Meyler even last the whole game?

Great_Expectations

What happened to Westbrooke, has he been injured? He looked impressive when I’d seen him, albeit raw.

Kelly will be a miss, but if Meyler plays to his pedigree that shouldn’t be an issue. Shipley is a better player when playing in the middle.

Hopefully Bayliss uses the freedom of playing 10 to good effect. I actually think he’ll play in the 10 role more than Bright, who drops too deep.

Williams is rated, plus he’s a decent size and has pace. He’s against good strikers, but let’s hope he’s confident and storms it. If MR rates him ahead of Grimmer at CB, then let’s have faith.

I still think we will. We need an absolute captains performance from Meyler. He needs to be the stand out player, that on paper is he.

I hope it’s a game Bakayoko is on it, not a lazy day. If Bayliss is closer to him that might help.

Despite the shit pitch, shit weather and injuries, we’ll win.

JulianDarbyFTW

Imagine if William's makes a mistake that leads to a goal. He'll be written off by certain people instantly. #risetogether

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

Williams has looked pretty decent on the ball when I've seen him
A big unit with reasonable pace too
Main worry would be inexperience
But let's hope he grabs his chance

I’ve heard that those that know their stuff say Williams is the real deal.

Hopefully if he gets off to a rocky start city fans give him time.

Sky Blue Harry H

Need the ref to red card one of their mob for a change, preferably Evans or their keeper in the first 5 minutes.

Users who are viewing this thread