Match Thread Coventry City Vs Exeter League 2 playoff final. Monday 28th May (1 Viewer)

Sky Blue Pete

I know it’s humid but this is pretty lethargic - after a reasonable start we look second best. Little happening up front. Bayliss struggling to make any impact.
I’m not sure that’s the case. I think we’ve edged it

lifeskyblue

Think we are not winning enough headers front or back. Not getting wide enough quickly. Lots of city players look shattered. But we have created better chances. Just ahead on points I think.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mkcityman

Think Bayliss is looking leggy...are nerves getting the better of him? Need him to perform 2nd half so we have an outlet on the right.

Nonleagueherewecome

Exeter are very well organised defensively and are aware of the imbalance in our midfield, IE no width and no right midfielder. It's putting too much onus on Grimmer's distribution and that has been poor.

Shipley has looked lively and tried to make things happen. Biamou very quiet. Bayliss still looks the man most likely for me, has the touch and creativity but has been played down dead ends too much and well snuffed out by Exeter's defence. Atm it feels like it's not quite going to happen for us, but everything crossed that we find a way to break them down and stay solid at the back. Can see extra time happening though.

D

Deleted member 4439

Are the stewards marking off rhe halfway line on level 3 concerned thst we mighrt run round and say hello to the city fans opposite?

Happy_Martian

WILLIS !!!!!

Nonleagueherewecome

Great work Bayliss, COME ON LADS! Think Robins has had a good team talk.

Nonleagueherewecome

YESSSSSSSSS!

Sky_Blue_Daz

YREEEEEESSSSSSSS

WHAT YOU TALKING ABOUT WILLIS

Happy_Martian

YESSS !!! SHIPLEY !!!!

Nonleagueherewecome

Big deflection but Shipley has been getting into goalscoring positions all game, deserved that. HE'S ONE OF OUR OWWWWWWN!

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Quote from the BBC site... "The Coventry City train looks like it's heading full speed to Promotionville after being stuck in the middle of nowhere for about 51 years without a rail replacement bus service in sight."
Brilliant!!!

Happy_Martian

Looks like Reid is warming up and being given instructions

Happy_Martian

WHAT A BEAUT !!! GRIMMER !!!

Nonleagueherewecome

Gorgeous finish, Grimmer! Don Goodman sounds like he's swallowed a wasp.

Gazolba

Am I dreaming?

Sky_Blue_Daz

cca873e2-30d2-403b-b19b-277a0426dcf2
Cheers

Attachments

• upload_2018-5-28_16-32-36.jpeg
    upload_2018-5-28_16-32-36.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 48

Users who are viewing this thread