Match Thread Coventry City Vs Exeter League 2 playoff final. Monday 28th May (2 Viewers)

Grendel

It's Grenners, he's wrong but he just can't admit it

So scoring 9 or 10 goals in “league two” is not a sign of failure then? I thought it was.

Grendel

TewkesburySkyBlue

I think we should win it. Team spirit is sky high by the look of it .Scenes on Friday were remarkable.
Exeter are a good footballing side like us .Plenty of skill in both teams. Just so happy we don’t have to play the thugs of Notts or Lincoln. Will be wearing my Jimmy Hill mask for him .He deserves nothing else than to see us climbing back up the leagues. PUSB

clint van damme

I’d have a message for him don’t worry - namely if we hadn’t wasted our time trying to turn a pub player into a forward we’d already be promoted

If we’d kept Nazon and never had him our season would be completed now

Nazons attitude was appalling. He made Kyle Reid look like James Milner.
Shame, because he had ability and he was an exiting player when he wanted to be.
If there was a worse performance award his performance at Morecambe would have walked away with it. Which is appropriate because walk is all he did until Robins hooked him.

I was a fan but he clearly didn't want to be here in the end.

Londonccfcfan

Shame, because he had ability and he was an exiting player when he wanted to be.
If there was a worse performance award his performance at Morecambe would have walked away with it. Which is appropriate because walk is all he did until Robins hooked him.

Correct, but I think you mean at Carlisle.

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

OMG the match thread is up.......the excitement is getting unbearable.

giphy.gif

Londonccfcfan

Morecambe he was hooked at HT and replaced with Vicenti. I wasn't at Carlisle, are you saying he was worse?!!

Yup I think he came on as sub, faked an injury Robins didn’t want to take him off but Nazon wanted to, wasn’t interested in the slightest. He wasn’t interested at all it was disgusting.

Esoterica

I’d have a message for him don’t worry - namely if we hadn’t wasted our time trying to turn a pub player into a forward we’d already be promoted

If we’d kept Nazon and never had him our season would be completed now
Just your latest goalpost shift to justify your dislike of him following on from the previous nonsense of 'he doesn't make the right runs to 'he doesn't work defenders' and so on. Lost 8 games before Christmas, Biamou started only 4 of them - Accrington, Forest Green, Morecambe and Port Vale. Which of those do you think he was to blame for?

Reactions: vow

Mucca Mad Boys

Nazon was relegated with Oldham.

Hilarious. That Craig Davies who didn’t want to join us to play in L1 has found himself relegated whilst we’re in the playoff final?

Regardless of the result next week, we’re most likely going to be in a better position for promotion than Oldham.

As for Nazon, his 6 goals in 16 games is pretty impressive. I imagine he’ll get a shot at a better L1 side, who knows, reckon we may see Nazon in a Cov shirt again?

Westendlad

Did anyone hear brummie nicks line up for last Friday. I'm sure he said he'd replace Shipley with JMD or Barrett, i remember thinking WTF :)

harvey098

The thing you forget Grendel is that we’re in league 2! Your latest argument for Max being shit is that he’s not as good as a player that spent the last few months in league 1!?

I also love how you’re comparing him to Nazon now instead of your main man, lord and saviour JCH

baldy

Shame, because he had ability and he was an EXITING player when he wanted to be.

He literally was an EXITING player lolz

Joy Division

Would have been promoted already if we had Nazon :stop:

Brilliant! ha

pusbccfc

I liked Nazon. An exciting player who is very capable on his day. However, if you asked Mcnulty who he'd prefer to play with, I'm sure it wouldn't be the Duck.

SkyBlueSoul

Getting nervous
200w.gif
Same. I was nervous for the entire week leading up to the 2nd County game, my stomach twisted whenever I thought about it so I was surprised how relaxed I was about next Monday. Not any more!

Grendel

vow

Was super fired up for the Notts away game and confident we would win.
For the final I'm more relaxed (for now) and excited about a winner takes all game.

rob9872

Early goal and we win 4-0. Slow nervous start we scrape 1-1 and lose on penalties. Must get out of the blocks firing

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

The thing you forget Grendel is that we’re in league 2! Your latest argument for Max being shit is that he’s not as good as a player that spent the last few months in league 1!?

I also love how you’re comparing him to Nazon now instead of your main man, lord and saviour JCH
Grendel would have an argument with his own shadow.

giphy.gif

Users who are viewing this thread