Match Thread Coventry City vs. Exeter City Match Thread - Tuesday 13th Aug (1 Viewer)

AStonesThrow

McCallum looks solid, his distribution is on point even when backed into a corner and under pressure, and his overlap/inside runs are working well with Hiwula

ccfc92

Just need to come at HT and control the game. Don't let them get 1 or they will raise their game.

Esoterica

Clive's voice getting very high pitched and squeaky while shouting 'ooooh, Hiwula's squeezed it in from a very tight angle' is my highlight of the season so far.

giphy.gif

skyblueinBaku

Clive's voice getting very high pitched and squeaky while shouting 'ooooh, Hiwula's squeezed it in from a very tight angle' is my highlight of the season so far.

giphy.gif
I like squeezing it in from a very tight angle. My voice gets high pitched and squeeky too!

Gazolba

Will be intereting to see if Robins goes defensive in the second half or trys to build on the scoreline.
Personally, I've always thought the best form of defence is to attack.

Hobo

giphy.gif

Balanced by Ogi's dulcet tones.

Users who are viewing this thread