Match Thread Coventry City vs. Exeter City Match Thread - Tuesday 13th Aug (2 Viewers)

skybluegod

As I understand it, you buy a package, and you get to watch six matches.

Cheers m8...

I meant that it appears you have to collect on the day? Rather than have it emailed like a single ticket? May just be me being stupid!

mark82

Just got myself a 6 match package- not sure how it works mind you! Have booked for Saturday, but looks like i have to collect the ticket on the day!

Check it's not been sent to you by email. When I've done it in the past I've always printed my own ticket.

skybluegod

Check it's not been sent to you by email. When I've done it in the past I've always printed my own ticket.

Saying collection from the Kop reception area on the day, I think i must have pressed pay with cash rather than card hence collecting rather than email. Pain but oh well.

BornSlippySkyBlue

Saying collection from the Kop reception area on the day, I think i must have pressed pay with cash rather than card hence collecting rather than email. Pain but oh well.
When I bought Exeter tickets I didn’t get the ‘print at home’ option so phoned them and they said there was some issue printing the bar codes or something so it wouldn’t let them do the print at home option. Had to collect from the kop reception which is right next to the entrance and there wasn’t a queue.

Don’t know if it’s an ongoing thing.

skybluegod

When I bought Exeter tickets I didn’t get the ‘print at home’ option so phoned them and they said there was some issue printing the bar codes or something so it wouldn’t let them do the print at home option. Had to collect from the kop reception which is right next to the entrance and there wasn’t a queue.

Don’t know if it’s an ongoing thing.

I think that makes sense, when i paid on the gate some of the bar codes weren't working so that adds up.

Users who are viewing this thread