Match Thread Coventry City vs. Doncaster Rovers Match Thread - Saturday 27th Oct (2 Viewers)

covcity4life

Apr 16, 2010
hope for a win

will go with a 2-2 draw. donny in good form up until their recent loss.

PUSB

Nick

Administrator
Feb 25, 2008
Coventry
Was it Doncaster McSheffrey played for against us and scored and our fans applauded him?

giphy.gif

Reactions: Sky Blue Harry H

clint van damme

May 3, 2015
so they have. sure i saw them on a good run

also this month they've taken 4 points of Rochdale and Gillingham who've both beaten us, whether that's of any relevance given our recent form we'll see.

W

westcountry_skyblue

We must strike while the iron is hot and with them missing two key defenders 3-0 City
Davies,Chaplin double!!

Warwickhunt

Nov 16, 2012
Sooooo, I haven't been to the last four games as I was on holiday... Is it best I avoid the Ricoh on Saturday?
sounds like you are the jinx? suggest you dont go on saturday LOL!!

Sky Blue Harry H

Feb 9, 2011
warwick
Said before, that although I never want us to lose, 3 points from one of the next 2 home games (Donny and Accy !) would keep us in the mix. Beat Doncater and I'll then want more - really could do with Accrington picking up a few knocks.

skybluegod

May 13, 2011
Think we will draw, I have never seen us play well against donny will go for a 1-1. Thomas to finally score

Gibbo

May 26, 2011
Five wins on then trot seems inconceivable, even though every game individually has been winnable. Predictions of 3 points from this and Accrington Stanley means a predicted loss but there should be no excuse for ,losing at home, we should at least get a draw. I hope for four points, winning against Donny, and a draw against Accrington, but both games to be knuckle-chewers.

Reactions: SussexSkyBlue

Sky Blue Harry H

Feb 9, 2011
warwick
there should be no excuse for ,losing at home, we should at least get a draw

...but as you say, they are tricky games, and Accrington (Luton result aside) have been a thorn in the side for nearly all the teams in this division.

Sky Blue Harry H

Feb 9, 2011
warwick
image.jpeg

This is Mallik Wilks (on loan from Leeds) He is 19. Is it me ??

Magwitch

Jun 5, 2018
We will win which should give Robins the manager of the month award and we all know what tends to happen then !

Great_Expectations

Mar 18, 2011
Land at Birmingham airport at 12:30 and then it’s straight to the Ricoh.

Really looking forward to the game, we are playing with increased confidence and have two attacking wingers makes a real positive difference in our style of play.

Any news on Mason? I’m still a little unsure on Brown, he seems to be improving and I appreciate he’s returning from injury, but as it stands I don’t get the pre season hype from Shrewsbury fans.

3-0, Chaplin, Davies, Thomas.

fernandopartridge

Dec 9, 2011

Really looking forward to the game, we are playing with increased confidence and have two attacking wingers makes a real positive difference in our style of play.

Any news on Mason? I’m still a little unsure on Brown, he seems to be improving and I appreciate he’s returning from injury, but as it stands I don’t get the pre season hype from Shrewsbury fans.

Brown is looking more assured, no need to change anything. Mason is fit again isn't he? He played in the FLT game

clint van damme

May 3, 2015

you live abroad or returning from trip abroad?

I'm missing this one unfortunately, bad planning of a weekend away. Could start an argument with my missus and throw a hissy fit just before we leave tell her I'm staying home!

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

Dec 15, 2015
Looking forward to this one.

A few of us are going to get the train and make a bit more of a day of it.

Confidence is building and I think they'll be really up for it. Getting into the playoffs will do a lot of good things for the psychology moving forwards so let's hope we can pull it off.

Hullinho87

Oct 19, 2010
Manchester
Marquis is a striker we should be very wary of as his style is one that could trouble us .. by luck or design it might not be a bad thing that we have Hyam and Davies up against him.

CovInEssex

Mar 25, 2010
I just pray we don't sing que Sara if we take the lead jesus christ im cringing already

Users who are viewing this thread