Match Thread Coventry City vs. Charlton Athletic Match Thread - Wednesday 26th Dec (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Because you all probably moan together mate. First half poor but never went hiding. Last 20 mins hes been good no thanks to all those giving him stick.
That's like saying burge didn't have a shocker against Walsall because he made a good save a previous game

He didn't hide, he was awful though

peace ndlovu

Very worrying. Hope he’s ok.
Was thinking it was a great brave challenge but wish he hadn’t made it if it’s resulted in serious injury. Taken the shine off the win

Paxman II

This game played out much as i expected and said earlier yesterday. Footballs a funny old game but we deserved the win. I expect the players can't wait for the next one!

CCFCSteve

That's like saying burge didn't have a shocker against Walsall because he made a good save a previous game

He didn't hide, he was awful though

A keeper can’t hide, a midfielder can by not getting into positions to receive the ball and then playing it simple/passing backwards when they get it (like most of our midfielders). Last 20 he played like the bayliss of last season (that awful effort aside)

Grendel

This game played out much as i expected and said earlier yesterday. Footballs a funny old game but we deserved the win. I expect the players can't wait for the next one!

Lol - so you agree with Dave Busst then that a player you saif shouldn’t play again made a massive impact when he came on?

Nick

Administrator
A keeper can’t hide, a midfielder can by not getting into positions to receive the ball and then playing it simple/passing backwards when they get it (like most of our midfielders). Last 20 he played like the bayliss of last season (that awful effort aside)
Yes and those comments were all before. He came into the game and was finding space. He did a good run about 20 minutes before but then dropped off again.

Glad he scored and a decent finish

Gazolba

Bad news about Thomas. He's been one of our best players this season.
Maybe Allassani will get some games now?

Paxman II

Lol - so you agree with Dave Busst then that a player you saif shouldn’t play again made a massive impact when he came on?
Actually Grendel, no. I dreaded him coming on but after being dropped he had a point to prove and he did o.k. for the time he was on. Simple as that. I would still leave him on the bench next game.

mark82

Bad news about Thomas. He's been one of our best players this season.
Maybe Allassani will get some games now?

Fortunately the transfer window is only a few days away and we could have been losing him anyway, so hopefully the management team already have targets in mind.

Users who are viewing this thread