Match Thread Coventry City vs. Bristol Rovers Match Thread - Saturday 17th Aug (1 Viewer)

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

Sorry what? Why is he more likely to injure himself on the wing?
Maybe Because it's not his natural position, ie twisting and and turning on his weaker foot, knee.

SeaSeeEffCee

Robins: ''Jamie Allen is coming back from his injury and he is running now and running pain free, so hopefully we can get him back training early part of next week and build him up that way.”
Why does this always seem to happen with our players getting injured? We're told a timeframe and then suddenly that timeframe doubles out of nowhere, It's either that or we're not even told someone has got injured and then they're suddenly missing from a match day squad and missing for three months ala Pask.

ccfcway

Why does this always seem to happen with our players getting injured? We're told a timeframe and then suddenly that timeframe doubles out of nowhere, It's either that or we're not even told someone has got injured and then they're suddenly missing from a match day squad and missing for three months ala Pask.

With him, kastaneer and still not solving our left wing problem, it’s no wonder robins was saying

“pask, the Dutchy and the left hand side”

stevefloyd

Birmingham owners are not going to happy after the game, the pitch will be less even and compacted more in places after JCH has finished throwing himself to the ground

cc84cov

Looking forward to JCH & McFadz going to battle today will give us a very good view on how good McFadz is although I expect JCH to spend most his time on the floor or moaning...Godden will be the key today.

Grendel

Already bored of dragging to Brum

Sky Blue Harry H

Come on City. Timed the family afternoon 'siesta' so I could follow the match on here!

covcity4life

Superfans? Don't be a bellend. You spent most games watching on ifollow when you lived next to the Ricoh.
I went to 13 games last year at ricoh. Content with that number

Thanks for oroving superfan comment correct tho u dumb c**t

hill83

Superfans? Don't be a bellend. You spent most games watching on ifollow when you lived next to the Ricoh.

giphy.gif

Liquid Gold

Traveling is all part of the fun. Jump in the car and have some road beers with your friends.

I guess it's different for me cos the distance is basically no different.

Users who are viewing this thread