Match Thread Coventry City vs. Bristol Rovers Match Thread - Saturday 17th Aug (1 Viewer)

Evo1883

You can’t train to be a surgeon at 9 and you don’t have to go through the route described to be a footballer

This is an insane argument tbh, one which is that bad I can't even bring myself to continue with lol

DannyThomas_1981

You can’t train to be a surgeon at 9 and you don’t have to go through the route described to be a footballer

Look you absolute Clown. I know something about this world. The probability of making it as a footballer without going through an academy is even lower compared even to the almost impossible odds of making it into an academy and then progressing onto being a professional.

Grendel

Please just for once stop embarrassing yourself Grendel. I'm actually genuinely beginning to feel truly sorry for you at this point.

Why? The drop out rates described are irrelevant

What you are effectively trying to say is that because selection begins at 9 then the fact they get through to a professional level means that they have to be good and are beyond any criticism from someone who hasn’t

Again that’s utterly ridiculous - the basic assumption is unless you are qualified yourself you cannot criticise and even not criticise those going through the process

So on that basis anyone who criticised say Roy o donavan according to you is clueless but ironically you certainly can Biamou as he never went through that process at all did he?

Grendel

Look you absolute Clown. I know something about this world. The probability of making it as a footballer without going through an academy is even lower compared even to the almost impossible odds of making it into an academy and then progressing onto being a professional.

Biamou cannot have been through an academy.

hill83

giphy.gif

Johhny Blue

If I went for a hip replacement and Mr Bakayoko was doing it I’d wake up and find my left arm missing instead

When I complain to D Thomas the receptionist she would get very angry about it and tell me he’s put a shift in what’s your problem?

“My problem Ms Thomas is that this clueless fuckwit has took my arm off and I came in for hip surgery”

Ms Thomas replies with a strange grin “have you trained be a surgeon”

“No”

“Then he’s better than you isn’t he? Look at all the hours he’s put in what’s the problem if he screws up most weeks? My husbands a footballer and other than being a third rate footballer no one has to put in the hours of training Mr Bakayoko does”

“Can I have my arm back”
Can't you just go to a second hand shop?

DannyThomas_1981

I've actually said the following:

1. Let's have a season supporting the team rather than searching for a boo boy as you seem to want to do. I have detailed why we should support AB off the bench. You seem intent on completely dismissing certain players in our team with personal attacks vs. a more balanced view. I believe that's damaging to the team.

2. A keyboard warrior who has never played at any level calling young professional players 'shite at football and heartless' is honestly in my opinion absolutely ludicrous. Have a view as to why certain players don't fit into our team or your preference for particular players but labelling pros as 'shite at football and heartless' does you no favours.

3. Deny facts all you want but becoming a professional player is statistically one of the hardest things to do and requires an incredible amount of natural talent (vision, athleticism, skill) combined with absolute hard work.

The amazing thing about you Grendel is that I truly believe you will be incredibly disappointed if Max and AB score goals and do well for us. That's unfortunate at best as a fan of CCFC.

Users who are viewing this thread