Match Thread Coventry City vs. Blackpool Match Thread - Saturday 26th Jan (3 Viewers)

Great_Expectations

Today is the day we are rewarded for our much improved football and the goals come. No reason why I believe it all clicks today other than optimism.

2-0, Hiwula, Thomas.

steve82

Blackpool are a side who frustrate us so going 1-1.

Likely to hear the usual groans as we work side to side to create a opening. First goal is key for us today as is staying switched on at set pieces and 2nd phases of them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gibbo

Another draw. Chaplin scores in an otherwise anonymous performance by him. Westbrooke to show there will be life after Bayliss. Davies plays an absolute stormer.

chiefdave

From the pics appearing on twitter the pitch looks even worse than the last game. Dread to think the state it will be in if we get a few days of bad weather.

Otis

From the pics appearing on twitter the pitch looks even worse than the last game. Dread to think the state it will be in if we get a few days of bad weather.
It IS worse. Spot the grass.

Worryingly, one patch is half a yard out of one goal. Keeper could easily lose their footing.

Johnnythespider

Must be expecting things to warm up the closer we get to the end of the season and no deal sorted

shmmeee

I had best remove the bag of coke and 2 bombs under mine.

Drop it all in the queue mate

anigif_enhanced-buzz-23539-1389704131-3.gif

Users who are viewing this thread