Match Thread Coventry City vs. Blackpool Match Thread - Saturday 26th Jan (1 Viewer)

matesx

Same old story, play well, not score and be unlucky to lose a game in which we should have scored at least 6.

Warwickhunt

should have won! created a dozen chances! defender error let them in!

Nick

Administrator
They have just signed Elias Sørensen on loan. Newcastle Striker.

Decent scoring record this season.

shmmeee

2-1 to them, we batter them, they score one off Hyams arse and a penalty in the last minute.

Nick

Administrator
Early drinks in the Manchester. Drunk blokes wearing kiss me quick hats, candy floss and 2p machines.

4-2 us

Nick

Administrator
If you don't like it in there, go up to the Castle where the comedian DJ will just abuse everybody who walks past.

Much better than the Bull and Anchor. :(

covcity4life

2 nil win

hiwulla and chaplin

then we do gills in front fo 32k

however anything less than 4 wins in a row is not enough right now so lets not get carried away......

johnwillomagic

Hmm not too many options but I think I would go with the following - think we may sneak a 1-0 win based on nothing really just a hunch.
Assuming players recovering from injury and assuming he will never play Brown again for mysterious reasons...
Contemplating JCH to start this one for Hiwula but deicided sub still!

Burge GK
Sterling RB
Mason LB
Hyam CB
Davies CB
Kelly CM
Davies CM
Thomas RM
Chaplin LM
Bright ST
Hiwula ST

Subs: Addai, Grimmer, Willis, Doyle, Shipley, JCH, Ogogo

Gazolba

They are one of the few teams to have scored less goals than us.
However, they have also conceded less than us.
This points to a draw or a narrow victory, maybe 1-0 or 1-1.
What this boils down to is if they score first, we won't win.

luwalla

I have no effing idea... we could score a bucket load, we could have the majority of the play and they score 3, we could play dogshite scrappy and nil nil, we could score early and they score 2 late on!

Given up trying to predict what city get .... so I’ll go 2-1 cov

Esoterica

Has there been any update on why Sterling was missing and for how long for? I thought Grimmer did ok for 60 minutes until he scuffed that clearance for the goal and then his crossing in the last 20 minutes was poor. Really missed Sterling's composure in the final third in the end.

oucho

Thomas, Chaplin and Hiwula to score in a 3-1 City win.

Otis

I have no effing idea... we could score a bucket load, we could have the majority of the play and they score 3, we could play dogshite scrappy and nil nil, we could score early and they score 2 late on!

Given up trying to predict what city get .... so I’ll go 2-1 cov
I've given up on predicting the City too, so Newcastle 1-1 Watford.

fernandopartridge

Has there been any update on why Sterling was missing and for how long for? I thought Grimmer did ok for 60 minutes until he scuffed that clearance for the goal and then his crossing in the last 20 minutes was poor. Really missed Sterling's composure in the final third in the end.

Tiredness on Grimmer's part I suspect. He's not played much this season and gets up and down the pitch very well and always keeps going.

Users who are viewing this thread