Match Thread Coventry City v Southend (3 Viewers)

Mucca Mad Boys

Do you know anything about cricket?

Irrelevant.

Considering you alluded to transfer fees in judging players... we spent £1m on McKenzie, that didn’t not make him a good player.

I share your concerns about the players we’ve let go, but you’ve judged most of our signings before they’ve played a game.

You could be right, Kastaneer and Jobello could be shite, same as Allen too. But, let’s judge that after a few games for us.

Grendel

Irrelevant.

Considering you alluded to transfer fees in judging players... we spent £1m on McKenzie, that didn’t not make him a good player.

I share your concerns about the players we’ve let go, but you’ve judged most of our signings before they’ve played a game.

You could be right, Kastaneer and Jobello could be shite, same as Allen too. But, let’s judge that after a few games for us.

Let’s revisit in a months time

TTG

Anyone got a programme seller in their block?
Got in haven't got one inside

It's the Allen injury that worries me the most with bayliss gone.
Even if you dropped a decent striker in now. There is no one who can really create from the middle.
Boring draws one nils will do for the first few weeks.
Who is the back up to Allen though?

covcity4life

Midfield looks weak on papee but westbrooke has looked capable and shipley is better in middle thab out wide. Lets hope both youngsters continue to improve and help kelly out

Bugsy

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Team pretty much as expected if Hyam wasn't deemed fit enough to start. Strange he's on bench though. Early injury and he could play a lot. Must have been touch and go.

Users who are viewing this thread