Match Thread Coventry City v Morecambe Match Thread Saturday 5th May (4 Viewers)

Happy_Martian

There's a week until the first play-off game and we arguably have one of the bigger squads in the division (it's not like we're having to put kids on the bench). I don't think it makes a huge difference.

I hope you're right but some of the comments already on here today about the team shows we don't have much strength in depth.

Happy_Martian

Everyones favourite Haynes on the bench, ready to come on as an impact sub late in the game :)

City Boy

Looks like McDonald is totally out of favour at the moment. Hyam has jumped above him in the pecking order...he did have a shocker against Yeovil though.

SkyBlueSoul

136079529426c2bd341cf6916ba4262f.jpg

Bloody glorious atm

Nick

Administrator
Have 3 spare tickets, couldn't get rid for a tenner in the cash queue. People wanted to pay full price.

Madness.

Sbarcher

Got to say the pitch looks fantastic.

Happy_Martian

Got Sparky to score a hattrick and Cov to win 4-1 at 200/1 on SkyBet. But as my betting luck stinks, I've also got 3 bets on Morecambe to beat us too :p

Johhny Blue

Let's hope for a really positive start
......................................................................................................................................................... with the ball staying in from the kickoff

Users who are viewing this thread