Match Thread Coventry City v Derby County (5 Viewers)

Sky Blue Harry H

Davies defends well. Big season coming up for him i think. Think he’ll be a big player for us
Big fan. A bit of a nasty streak. Don't see him getting bullied by anyone. Danger for us from set pieces.

Otis

The realism is that we have a considerably weaker strike force in a higher league.

The rest of the squad is almost irrelevant if we don't get that area right.

I'm really not sure why so many people are turning a blind eye and getting on the case of other fans that express concern.
Because this is the poster who was moaning loads last season and was saying we weren't good enough.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but we got promoted didn't we?

ccfcway

Because this is the poster who was moaning loads last season and was saying we weren't good enough.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but we got promoted didn't we?

He wasn’t the only one. Robins out threads were well into February.

MR is the right man for us, let’s just trust him to get it right

Sky Blue Harry H

We will have a solid defence and midfield. One striker away from a very decent team.

Otis

Fair enough.

I'm just saying things from my point of view, I am honestly quite worried.
Yeah, we would go a goal down pretty early on and Charlie would say 'game over.'

It's just the striker we're short really isn't it.

I won't worry until the transfer window is about to shut and we still haven't got anyone.

Still over a week to go until the season starts.

Last edited:

GaryJones

Fair enough.

I'm just saying things from my point of view, I am honestly quite worried.
Fucking hell lets all run to the hills - panic stations everyone - the end is nigh! (Before its even started).

GaryJones

We always have a shit pre-season and sometimes a shit first few games - then we have the mid season slump before the season tails off - whos worried? Not me!

Brighton Sky Blue

Yeah, we would go a goal down pretty early on and Charlie would say 'game over.'

It's just the striker we're short really isn't it.

I won't worry until the transfer will is about to shut and we still haven't got anyone.

Still over a week to go until the season starts.

Robins isn't blind and I'm certain he's trying to get someone in. He knows more than anyone that letting McNulty go with no replacement was a mistake. I'd also much rather we make our mistakes in pre-season when it doesn't matter...

Users who are viewing this thread