Match Thread Coventry City v Derby County (1 Viewer)

Otis

You're letting yourself down, Nick. Where's the option of a Stuart Beavon hat trick?

Nick

Administrator
Where’s my refunded £1 stake!

Going towards my lunch!

giphy.gif

fernandopartridge

I imagine we'll play a stronger team both this game and Saturday. This game might involve wholesale changes at half time, Saturday I expect to be our first choice 11.

covcity4life

And he shouldn't. Regardless he's posted a link so follow it. Don't bring stupid fake betting games into real ccfc fans football chat

Mcbean

Looking forward to my first outing of the season and a new ground - me Derby mate is going so hopefully some sort of display ! - have lost everything i put on - STOP Gamble aware - yep correct its not for me !

covcity4life

Please don't play 3 at the back.
It's a formation that has success. Just because past cov managers couldn't work it out Doesn't mean robin's should give up if it is something he likes

That said I also hope he plays 4231 and we go for it vs a promotion chasing championship team. Let's see how good we are looking to be this season

Liquid Gold

It's a formation that has success. Just because past cov managers couldn't work it out Doesn't mean robin's should give up if it is something he likes

That said I also hope he plays 4231 and we go for it vs a promotion chasing championship team. Let's see how good we are looking to be this season
It has never had success here though, every single times we've tried it we had to abandon it max 10 games in and then spend the rest of the season chasing lost points.

shmmeee

L1 footballers aren't technical enough for 3 at the back.

433/451 is the best formation for L1, attack is the best form of defence exactly because L1 defenders aren't great technically. Solid back 4 then an ability to throw men forward when attacking is what's needed IMO.

SBAndy

Any idea what kind of time the teamsheet will be out? I'll probably decide whether or not to go on the back of that.

Sky Blue Harry H

No injuries. Pitch likely to be like concrete. Weather --silly hot. Players still missing. Wouldn't judge the season on tonight, whether we win or lose by a few (more likely the latter!). P.S. just saw a bloke in a City top in Bakewell (whistled the Eton Boating song as I neared him, but he seemed more interested in a bargain he'd seen in a shop!)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread