Match Thread Coventry City v Derby County (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
correct, so your just confirming what I said earlier then... am I missing something here ? LOL

"Pontecelli should have been right up on shoulder of last man for those through balls as he is the supposed goal poacher & Max should have been the one playing the deeper number 10 role to feed him"

Think it read more that it was the players faults for not being McNulty!

luwalla

Think it read more that it was the players faults for not being McNulty!

Really ? nah, cant blame a player for not being another player... just pointing out what we are missing, thought I made that clear.

Maybe the missues is right about me then... I thought I made it abundantly clear i was going to be out all night when I told her I was popping down the pub!!

gspotgaz

Shipley seemed way off the pace last night, but in fairness derby are likely to be a top end championship team so not sure it’s fair to take too much from it

luwalla

Shipley seemed way off the pace last night, but in fairness derby are likely to be a top end championship team so not sure it’s fair to take too much from it

I did say the same to my lad.. they are a play off ( or better ) placed championship team. and we los 1-nil while not being at our best & not having a in form striker really up there

Users who are viewing this thread