Match Thread Coventry City - Swansea City Match Thread - Friday 29th Dec (2 Viewers)

pusbccfc

Decent from Swansea bringing 1500.

Plenty might pay on the gate tomorrow at £24

mmttww

Blocks 4 and 5 basically sold out.

Back rows of Block 26 released now.

Pretty sure I saw Block 27 sold out.

Home crowd won't be far off Boxing Day.

Johhny Blue

I can see O’Hare getting a rest in this one, although that could also be saved for Middlesbrough on NYD seeing as this is more ‘winnable’.

Will Kitching’s appeal have even been heard in time?

2-0 City.
I think he is eligible to play until the appeal decision is made. Can anyone confirm?

Sky Blue Harry H

When we play other teams, I like to have a gander at their forums to pick up any snippets / banter going on about the game. Can I just say how lucky we are to have such a quality forum compared to a lot of other clubs - the PlanetSwans one for example is pretty dreadful (if not quite at Luton's level). Thanks to those that run SBT, and of course most of the idiots on here!

David O'Day

Re: kitching

As per the telegraph they have changed the appeals rules, you are now not available just because you have appealed. You are still banned until the appeal decision is made but they are made quicker.

Sky Blue Pete

As per the telegraph they have changed the appeals rules, you are now not available just because you have appealed. You are still banned until the appeal decision is made but they are made quicker.
I’m still sure they know but not been made public

MalcSB

Which Telegraph, the Coventry one?

If that is the case it is madness and unfair unless appeals are heard before the next match. I have tried looking on the FA site but can’t see if Kitching is still shown as suspended.

robbiethemole

They must have seen what happened at the same time as they banned Diaby for 3 games! Surely we should have been informed by now or is MR keeping it quiet to surprise Swansea?

David O'Day

Which Telegraph, the Coventry one?

If that is the case it is madness and unfair unless appeals are heard before the next match. I have tried looking on the FA site but can’t see if Kitching is still shown as suspended.
i think they are heard before the next match and it is to stop clubs appealing cards that are definite reds just to get the player available for a game

PVA

Wonder if we'll see a bit of rotation tonight with this busy period, particularly as we have a decent squad now.

O’Hare will presumably have to be rested for one of these two games. Wright looked knackered plus Sakamoto, Bidwell and van Ewijk looked a little leggy.

Boicey

I assume Fadz will play. Robins is a loyalty manager and I think will feel Fadz will be disrespected if he chooses Binks ahead of him.
Assuming Kitching is out....

Philosorapter

We can go into the play off positions with a win tonight. Crazy.

Yep, think we are going to need another 3 results better than the form we are currently showing in the league so far.

This means turning losses into draws or draws into wins, and then at least keeping at that rate.

All the fun of the fair!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread