Match Thread Coventry City - Stoke City Match Thread - Saturday 6th Jan (3 Viewers)

ccfcway

Its not just the TV though. I listen to the radio more than I watch TV, and the Radio,s 2, 5 and 6 are fantastic, and has to be paid for. Also, how many of us rely on the BBC website for information. Again, this stuff needs financing.

listen to talk sport and radio x. don't listen to any bbc radio show. If I had an choice (like I do with sky, Netflix etc) I wouldn't pay for bbc

stupot07

brilliant result

heard a stat earlier that crouch wage in a week is more than our 1st team combined !.

Great performance by them all, but Davies, Willis (pen aside) and Grimmer were outstanding I thought.

I think the first 4 callers on CWR tonight all said the same thing "i don't normally go now due to owners" so hopefully one or two will stick with us now
My favourite caller.... "It was never a pen it was outside the box..." Lol yes just outside the 6 yard box numbnuts

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

ajsccfc

While I hope all the people who went today come back, I'd prefer it if the two coked up chavs next to me praying for a draw so they could smash Stoke up could be far away when they get tickets next.

Sky_Blue_Daz

You and me both. I thought he was in good position for cross then ran into trouble. How glad I am he did. Took me and buckland by surprise.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It seemed to go in slow motion, or lazy defending

robbiethemole

see Coleman's Sunderland got beaten by Middlesborough and they were wearing a Sky Blue kit ......................................oh,the irony hahahahahaha

James Smith

Yes and the headline was always about Stoke being beaten, in the same way the 87 cup winners got beaten by Sutton. They gave us credit but I wouldn't have expected any decent insight from Wright anyway, he's a thick twat stealing a living as a pundit.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Maybe they'll finally shut up about Sutton now!!!

Sent from my SM-G388F using Tapatalk

James Smith

£100 a year for all that is a bargain compared with Sky subscriptions at more than twice that. Not forgetting all the broadcasting infrastructure that it pays for.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

There's no adverts on the BBC which I think also justifies the license fee for me. I missed the MOTD coverage because we went out for a celebration or two. Got home and the BBC have MOTD showing all night on repeat. That was a great goal from Grimmer.

steve82

Was much easier to get up for work at 6 this morning than normal!

Fantastic performance, great atmosphere and in the hat for round 4

NortonSkyBlue

Just fantastic! what a great surprise upon landing in Riyadh..... Delighted and looking forward to the 4th round draw.
The priority must be promotion above anything else and although the spotlight will be on some of the players I hope their heads will be in the right place and come February all the players we want are still with the club.

Covstu

Grimmer was my MOTM and bayliss is clearly a very gifted footballer .

Good day all round all the lads did the club proud PUSB
Agree not sure why he gets a lot of stick. His work rate is superb and for me the best player we signed this season

clint van damme

Its not just the TV though. I listen to the radio more than I watch TV, and the Radio,s 2, 5 and 6 are fantastic, and has to be paid for. Also, how many of us rely on the BBC website for information. Again, this stuff needs financing.

I would pay £100 for 5live and 6 music, I listen to them all the time.
Football coverage on 5live is in a different stratosphere to the nonsense served up on Talksport.
Half of them make Eakin sound like Brian Glanville and I'd imagine are paid considerably more.

Grendel

stevefloyd

Well that was fucking magic today wasn't it? As Grimmer was winding up for his shot, I can't have been the only one preparing to moan at him for wasting a chance on a nothing shot.
I was cursing him for not passing to Bayliss but what followed was one of the biggest euphoric moments of my life ....brilliant once again Mr Jack Grimmer stand up and take a bow !!!

You'll Never Beat McPake

At the end of March of the day, i’m sure the lovely Gabby Logan (once of Coventry) said that the live 4th round FA cup draw on Monday will be from Coventry. Did any one else catch that. If so where will they do it??

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

Confirmed, the draw takes place here

Nope

Mark Chapman will be presenting the BBC Two show live from the Ricoh Arena at 7pm, as the numbers are picked out at the Amex Stadium ahead of the BT Sport live game between Brighton and Hove Albion and Crystal Palace.

Users who are viewing this thread