Match Thread Coventry City - Shrewsbury Town Match Thread - Tuesday 29th Aug (1 Viewer)

skybluegod

Would switch to 4-4-2

Same back 5

Jones-Shipley/Doyle-Andreu-nazon
Biamou-McNulty

Might as well go for it

skybluegod

Only 4 subs out so looks like Biamou coming on maybe?
No maycock out either though?

Edit: biamou out now so maybe I was wrong

steve82

Time to explore 442 the second half, see if it brings any luck.
Give Biamou a chance to get some game time.

I'll say it again McNulty played his better stuff with a target man not doing his own work.

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

This is not good. No one holding the ball up , we need a centre forward.

Warwickhunt

Stevensons body language was terrible when he came On! DKE is not a happy bunny either. Our forwards have not pressurised their back 3 either

Gazolba

Apologies it's Walsall the other team.
Not sure which section we are in, but it seems to have changed every season
We are in Northern Group E. There are groups A to H, so 8 Northern and 8 Southern I guess.

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Pearson isn't filling me with confidence. Glad he's here on non contract terms and didn't earn a 2 year deal like others!

Nothing in the middle and with Stevenson coming off, I really thought it would work in or favour to change or shape! How wrong was I! Nothing against Shippley but surely Robins could see our set up wasn't working and could have used it to change things a little? Not saying it would have worked but Atleast try?

steve82

To fair to DKE, our left side today is one of the poorest I've seen with him and vincenti neither of which have a left foot!

Vincenti don't suit a left sided role, I don't understand why MR persists in favouring playing him in a unfavourable role to accommodate JJ playing on the right for him only to cut back on his left leg.

Play Vincenti on the right please MR.

Users who are viewing this thread