Match Thread Coventry City - Shrewsbury Town Match Thread - Tuesday 29th Aug (3 Viewers)

stevefloyd

I missed work Monday last week to attend a funeral and all day Thursday felt like Friday, the opposite of your experience but the old body clock doesn't like disruption. :-(
I would definitely have gone to this tonight :(

Adge

O f f s! Foster is commenting on the wireless.

Fergusons_Beard

Shrewsbury only playing 2 who started there game on Saturday plus 2 who start that came on as subs.

If we can't beat Shrews reserves something ain't right!

Robins was live on Sky sports news and he says changes forced on him at the back because of injuries.

0-0zzz

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

oucho

Pete in Portugal

No shots on goal after 17 mins and giving possession away. Sounds as if it might be similar to the Yeovil match. Not surpring really - some different players, but same formation and same tactics. Robins not prepared to experiment, which is disappointing.

sw88

Chief Commentator!
How many others in the ground, do you reckon?

25000! It's packed! All want Stubbs for the final, apparently ;)

I've never been a good lier!

Shrewsbury probably brought 150? And us, I'd say 1000?

But if I'm completely out when the attendance is announced, I'll say it now; I was never god at maths either ;)

oucho

Shrewsbury probably brought 150? And us, I'd say 1000?
Nice to see that everyone who attended the Checkatrade final have retained their suddenly-discovered enthusiasm for this tournament, now we're the defending champions!

Stevenson also goes down and Shrewsbury physio comes on to assist him
we suddenly have another physio from somewhere who takes over his treatment. Think he was the physio at one of the U23 friendlies?

Can't we pay for our first team physio to attend tonight? #SHFWF

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Nice to see that everyone who attended the Checkatrade final have retained their suddenly-discovered enthusiasm for this tournament, now we're the defending champions!

Can't we pay for our first team physio to attend tonight? #SHFWF

Yes, she was tending to DKE. Stevenson got the reserve fella after initially being treated by Shrewsbury chap

Not sure what happened to the bloke physio who left for Watford before coming back?

Liquid Gold

Not to bothered about getting knocked out of the cup. What I am concerned about is whatever Robins tries we seem to play awful football.

Users who are viewing this thread