Match Thread Coventry City - Shrewsbury Town Match Thread - Tuesday 29th Aug (2 Viewers)

Pete in Portugal

4231 doesn't suit us!

McNulty isolated and getting no service at all

Exactly - that was patently obvious on Saturday in the Yeovil match. If you play McNulty, you need 2 up front. This is a lost opportunity fo Robins to try a different formation and tactics. He needs a plan B - it's called playing with positive intent to score goals. Benno's got this sussed already. Robins MUST learn from his mistakes.

Terry Gibson's perm

A good one for me to miss tonight and before anybody starts I am just heading off to work but have booked nights off for the league games

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Proof if ever we beeddd it why Andreu up with McNulty doesn't work;

Doesn't really well to win possession just on the outside of the box, has goal in sight, dithers, ends up running too wide before a defensive challenge comes in!

A striker would have struck that ball (well a striker who doesn't wear our sky blue colours anyway!)

stupot07

4231 doesn't suit us!

McNulty isolated and getting no service at all
Yeah 4231 was fine in his first spell when you had McGoldrick scoring at a rate of 2 in 3, baker scoring 15 from midfield and moussa and sheffers chipping in. And most of bakers and mcgoldricks were made by themselves.

I have no idea how we at tryng to score or what our pattern of play is. Its pretty poor.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

SkyBlueSoul

"We've had a shot" chant trom our fans says it all! I've already apologised to my mate for bringing him along, even for £11 :facepalm:

shmmeee

Yes - God forbid that we might change the precious formation. This is pissing me off!

We don’t seem to have the striker for one up top do we? Or the attacking mids.

Not sure we have the strikers for two up top either TBF.

Is there still time to make a loan signing?

skybluegod

Just no class in the team, Andreu looks like he could be a player for us, but Vincenti while he wins headers and tries hard, doesn't bring anything to the team, Jodi is the only one with pace in the entire team.
We need somebody who will push the team up the field 10 yards at CM.

McNulty clearly needs someone up top with him.

letsallsingtogether

I was going tonight but had to work until 6.30.
Thought I would give it a miss as the only 2 games I have been to we have lost hoping to break the hoodoo.
might have worked back to normal then saturday:)

Adge

Burge big left foot kick out for a throw in!
giphy.gif

Users who are viewing this thread