Match Thread Coventry City - Preston North End FC Match Thread - Friday 23rd Feb (3 Viewers)

napolimp

Okay, must be a grade 2 strain where a few tissue fibres are torn. If that is the case there is no chance for tomorrow

How long is Torp likely to be out for then? Not the worst thing if he gets a recovery period before the West Brom match, he must be feeling some fatigue after being thrown straight in.

Gibbo

Control freak?

Robins played at the top. He most probably get the chance to manage at the top also.

He is very knowledgeable at football. Should he leave decisions to those who know FA about football? After the journey we have been on with him I'm glad he is in charge. Even SISU knew to leave everything on the footballing side to him and they tried to push everyone around.

I don't know what the fascination of trying to find fault with Robins is all about.
I was understating it. Robins' most noticeable human characteristic is self discipline and it is glaringly obvious to me that he dislikes players going off piste.

David O'Day

How long is Torp likely to be out for then? Not the worst thing if he gets a recovery period before the West Brom match, he must be feeling some fatigue after being thrown straight in.
Grade 2? Couple of weeks, normal person recovery time is say 2 to 3 weeks but he'll have access to better and daily medical care.

pusbccfc

23,000 expected...

Astute

I was understating it. Robins' most noticeable human characteristic is self discipline and it is glaringly obvious to me that he dislikes players going off piste.
But why does that make him a control freak?

chiefdave

Preston fans not happy

Is that actually the rule? I always thought any game scheduled for a Saturday 3pm that gets moved wasn't available for streaming but PNE are saying it's our decision. I can't remember us being able to stream any away games in similar circumstances or a tweet from us saying it was the oppositions fault

PUSB-We_are_going_up

I’d hazard a guess at 2 weeks from the injury being sustained being ready for 3 weeks. But if he’s in the squad its not as bad as made out

skybluericoh

Is that actually the rule? I always thought any game scheduled for a Saturday 3pm that gets moved wasn't available for streaming but PNE are saying it's our decision. I can't remember us being able to stream any away games in similar circumstances or a tweet from us saying it was the oppositions fault
Not sure it’s the rule, might be because Leeds /Festa are on Sky far more interest in our game 😂😂😂😂

Matt smith

Big game needed from Eccles and Lats tomorrow

be interesting whether someone like o hare will have to drop deeper tomorrow

Covkid1968#

Walk up will fill these !!!

Attachments

• IMG_7459.jpeg
    IMG_7459.jpeg
    625.7 KB · Views: 38

Otis

I think I would definitely take a draw tomorrow.

We just have to let it sink in that the most likely midfield pairing is Eccles and Lati.

No offence against either player and I do really like Eccles, but if you were Preston, you would have to fancy coming up against those wouldn't you?

Where's the creativity there?

Hoping MR has a cunning plan that revolves around the likes of Palmer and O'Hare and Sakamoto.

Would definitely take the draw and hope Torp is then back for the West Brom game.

David O'Day

We just have to let it sink in that the most likely midfield pairing is Eccles and Lati.

No offence against either player and I do really like Eccles, but if you were Preston, you would have to fancy coming up against those wouldn't you?

Hoping MR has a cunning plan that revolves around the likes of Palmer and O'Hare and Sakamoto.

Would definitely take the draw and hope Torp is then back for the West Brom game.
We don't massively need creativity there, not against a side that play like PNE.

They can sit and shield the defence and cover when defender move forward. Also Eccles progressive passing isn't that bad.

Matt smith

There is not much creativity

Don’t know how we win this game now with the lack of creativity

unless you play all three (Palmer o hare and sakamoto)

I can’t see him not starting wright though

Users who are viewing this thread