Match Thread Coventry City - Plymouth Argyle Match Thread - Tuesday 28th Nov (2 Viewers)

CV22SBA

Shagged a bird from Plymouth once, not one with feathers, but she did have beady little eyes. True story. I came twice, she didn't. 2-0 City
Is that her in your profile pic ? Nice 👌

Brighton Sky Blue

Is that her in your profile pic ? Nice 👌
south park GIF

Sky Blue Harry H

From the Plymouth forum re: travel:

Coaches leave Home Park at 12.30
Pasties arrive at 12,00 🤣🤣🤣

Covkid1968#

That'd be nice, he's only 2 away from his 50th City goal as well which will be a decent milestone. Only 4 players in the last 40 years have reached that number (Dublin, McSheffrey, Regis, Gibson). :)
Wow… that’s pretty impressive!! Good company to be in

The Philosopher

Was a little surprised that O'Hare didn't get on but then again tactically guess it made more sense not to bring him on. I also wondered whether Robins is expecting him to step it up with his work to get back to match fitness, judging on the comments he made about working even harder.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk
Maybe it’s “sign a contract or you won’t play”.

More likely not wanting to bring him in too quick to avoid what happened to JJ, plus I’m struggling to see where he’d play in this set up.

Londonccfcfan

Wright out and Simms in, keep the rest the same. Apologies if this “offends” anyone, it’s just my subconscious picking the team
Wright out and Simms in would be only change keep missing good chances week in week out as it will cost us dearly.

Wright to come on from bench.

Otherwise unchanged and I'd expect alot of substitutions to be used in this one back to back games woth another big game away Saturday.

curly_tom

I wonder if O'Hare didn't play because he hasn't done very well when he's come on. Maybe he just wants to get him up to speed away from match day. It must be hard to get back into it after a long lay-off. I guess minutes on matchday are important though and 2-0 up he could have come on for Allen perhaps?

fernandopartridge

I wonder if O'Hare didn't play because he hasn't done very well when he's come on. Maybe he just wants to get him up to speed away from match day. It must be hard to get back into it after a long lay-off. I guess minutes on matchday are important though and 2-0 up he could have come on for Allen perhaps?

O'Hare was good at Preston. It might just be a case of not rushing him.

SkyBlueSoul

As unchanged as possible from Saturday. Definitely keep the back 5 the same, need to settle on the first choices now and I think that was it.

Couple of goals would be good tonight, need something to jump and shout at so I forget how fucking cold it is. 2-1 City.

Razzle Dazzle Dean Gordon

Really need a win tonight, build some momentum on the back of Saturday. Can't see us making many changes from the weekend unless anyone has picked up a knock. Looking forward to sakamoto bamboozling his way down the wing again!

Skyblue Bangkok

Yeah goes with the narrative
Going to take a while for O'Hare to get back to the level he was at previously. Also looks a lot heavier weight wise than he was a year ago. Hopefully get to see the game at some stage although with the time difference it's a 2.45am.ko for me.

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

After not having a game for what felt like six weeks, two in a few days is a just what the doctor ordered after that Millwall win.

I'm sure they'll be hungry to kick on. I can see Sakamoto being an absolute beast tonight. Wright also surely has to score if he keeps getting these chances.

Looking forward to it. Just have to navigate Madrid Airport, Heathrow, and the M40 first...

Macca1987

The amount of one on ones with the keeper Wright has, surely one has to go in, either off the keepers body or at last either the keeper goes the wrong way or Wright places it the right way

CV22SBA

Just had a quick read through the Plymouth forum and one guy thinks they will get their first away tonight because of our dreadful home record this season. Erm..... Lost once.

Users who are viewing this thread