Match Thread Coventry City - Maidstone United [FA] Match Thread - Monday 26th Feb (5 Viewers)

Tommo1993

Think I read that an average expected result for teams with a similar gap between us & Maidstone is only 2-0 or 3-0. Given some of the outlandish score predictions on here, should the result end up like that there are clearly going to be some disappointed people on this message board, even if we win!

I've seen the England national team struggle to put minnows and part timers to the sword on so many occasions, that while I hope we can run up a big win, I can't get too ahead thinking in those terms. The one way we won't win big is if the team are as complacent about the outcome as some of our fans are.

2 or 3-0 will be just fine.

As others have said, 1-0 will be scoffed at, 6-0 will be “it’s only Maidstone”

PUSB-We_are_going_up

I may have been harsh on Moore recently, but looking back he was quality in his first year and is most definitely a good shot stopper and distributer thats why he had premier league interest in the Summer of 2022. Its a shame he’s dropped off wonder what it is as you dont just lose ability over night, but I also appreciate it may be a private matter so yeah

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

team for tonight. obvs wont disclose all

friends reunited at the back , no mve
captain marvel starts alongside torp
no ohare but tavares starts

v strong team , stronger than expected

No O'HARE, No Creativity. Equals defeat. 😱

Great_Expectations

He wouldn't be playing if he wasn't, I'm not sure where the idea comes from that we play players who are not fit.

Get the point FP. And I obviously trust the management team/backroom staff whose job this is.

But even MR said post game on Friday he wasn’t fit enough to start/play the whole game (or something along those lines).

Milne Out

Was in Starbucks at the Ricoh an hour ago.
Was like a throw back to 5/6 years ago
When London Wasps we’re at “home”
Place is awash with with Amber and Black
Dressed up like Christmas Trees
Many sporting the criminal clothing attire of the part time fan
The Half & Half Scarf !

Boicey

I’m back to thinking that on our day we can lose to anyone😉
We’ve lost our midfield scorers so Mr Simms and Mr Wright it’s over to you…..
Let’s see what you’re made of.

Users who are viewing this thread