Coventry city fans (1 Viewer)

Sky Blue Pete

Using the term loosely!

Are we going to call those on the field after the goal out or do we save that for opposition fans acting like prats

SlowerThanPlatt

The Chesterfield stewards have to take some blame aswell. I could understand if 1 or 2 got on the pitch but it was literally about a good 30-40

matesx

They were over excited Coventry Ciry fans who acted like prats.

ccfc1234

They went OTT but I hope you see the differance between them and the idiots trying to attack families like PVfans did on Boxing day.

kdrinkell

This is wrong but it did take me back when I saw the fan with the cone on his head,twas funny how he thought I'll put that on me head

skyblue1991

The Chesterfield stewards have to take some blame aswell. I could understand if 1 or 2 got on the pitch but it was literally about a good 30-40
Really? You're blaming the stewards for our idiot fans?

I hope the lot that ran onto the pitch are banned. What is the point? The club could also get into trouble for it.

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

pusbccfc

I don't see it being too much of a problem personally, lots of teams do it. As long as no one is hurt, or any damage is done, then a bit of over celebrating isn't too bad.

As others have said, the stewards let it go and the stadium is terribly designed.

skyblue1991

Disagree completely.

It's an offence to run onto the pitch and it always has been, whether you cause harm or not

Why can't fans celebrate in the stands, or is it just me?

Hobo

You should not need stewards to stop people running on the pitch.

Hobo

What did they do wrong?

Did Mowbray bring them on? You can celebrate without running on the pitch. As another poster said it helped break up,our momentum. They contributed nothing.

rupert_bear

Run on the pitch and you take a risk, today's cctv cameras pick the spots on your face out. Everyone on the pitch can be identified,arrested and charged, some will be. And when the old bill come knocking it will he about 6am on a Sunday morning probably a month from now

pusbccfc

Run on the pitch and you take a risk, today's cctv cameras pick the spots on your face out. Everyone on the pitch can be identified,arrested and charged, some will be. And when the old bill come knocking it will he about 6am on a Sunday morning probably a month from now

In that case, all of them Vale fans will be banned? Unlikely. The twat who confronted the keeper will be banned, however.

clint van damme

one thing about the support today, and this season in general, they don't seem to be singling out players to boo and scapegoat.

As frustrated as everyone was today with MAF I didn't hear anyone shouting abuse to him, admittedly plenty moaning to their mates or under their breath!

Hobo

In that case, all of them Vale fans will be banned? Unlikely. The twat who confronted the keeper will be banned, however.

Good....what else does he expect.

chiefdave

Using the term loosely!

Are we going to call those on the field after the goal out or do we save that for opposition fans acting like prats

Only going off what they described on the radio but I think a few fans getting a bit over excited when we score a late goal isn't crime of the century and not up there with trying to get at other fans to start a punch up. That said the chap who said something to their keeper or whatever happened deserves the ban he's no doubt got coming.

sky_blue_up_north

I just knew it was going to happen, I just don't get it, stay in the stand then everyone can in enjoy the moment and not get bashed around as fans rush to get on the pitch, the idiot who had a go at their keeper will get a lengthy ban for sure, and deserves it.

Covkid1968#

Jesus....whats all the fuss!!!! Nothing wrong with a good pile on when a goal is scored..

turlykerd

I just came on here to say I just seen the goals on sky and loved the players and fans going mad at the equalizer... Then I see this thread :(

For me it's fookin brilliant seeing us all so bloody happy

#PUSB

And happy new year to all Coventry city supporters

skyblue1991

I just came on here to say I just seen the goals on sky and loved the players and fans going mad at the equalizer... Then I see this thread :(

For me it's fookin brilliant seeing us all so bloody happy

#PUSB

And happy new year to all Coventry city supporters
Going mad at the equaliser is fine, when in the stands.

Just please someone explain to me why there is a need to go onto the pitch and do it?

Hobo

Yes it is. But fans don't have to be on the pitch to be happy. One goes on and then others have go on like sheep...it is childish not happyness

italiahorse

Almost a hundred fans but no not as bad as aggressively going over seats

Or CCFC fans running into the wheelchair area at the front with no regard for the safety of it's occupants or their view of the proceedings?
Happens all the time with these idiots at away matches.

Users who are viewing this thread