Coventry City chairman Tim Fisher misses out on bonus after Sky Blues fail to go up (3 Viewers)

Terry Gibson's perm

I like a good news story the next one I would like to see like this is that Fisher has gone

Ian1779

Hmm, suppose it fills column inches...

'Man not given bonus for abject failure' hardly the most shocking headline of the day however.

It's up there with 'Rugby club massively overstate deal to sell pies and beer to punters'

Gint11

How's much press and talk for this utterly pointless subject. Couldn't give a fuck about whether TF gets a bonus or not!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

shmmeee

Hmm, suppose it fills column inches...

'Man not given bonus for abject failure' hardly the most shocking headline of the day however.

At least it's confirmation of what TF said about "if CCFC don't do well, I don't get paid". Well sort of.

Also, he is from the finance industry, bonuses for failure is kind of their raison d'etre.

AndreasB

At least it's confirmation of what TF said about "if CCFC don't do well, I don't get paid". Well sort of.

Also, he is from the finance industry, bonuses for failure is kind of their raison d'etre.

Whereas "public servants" get medals off the queen

rightumpty

Ahhhh doesn't anybody have a good word for poor old Timothy .
NO and neither do I. The sooner he's gone the better.
It just goes to show Sappala's judgement and back to front thinking. I wouldn't trust him on one of Tesco's till.

Users who are viewing this thread