Coventry City chairman Tim Fisher misses out on bonus after Sky Blues fail to go up (1 Viewer)

armybike

Failed to achieve targets and says things that nobody believes? He should start working for Cov City Council................

Terry Gibson's perm

I just sort of sit there just about sums it up apart from ending in doing f@&k all. If he is even being paid it is a total waste of money.

Hobo

It looks like he won't be getting a bonus for finding us a new permanent home either!

Last edited:

Kingokings204

The last line of the article. He still insists the new ground is going on behind the scenes. Ffs. I guess he can't back down now.

skybluetony176

I suppose we should just be grateful that his bonus is target related.

Makes you wonder why he does the things he does. Perhaps he doesn't need the money?

Terry Gibson's perm

I suppose we should just be grateful that his bonus is target related.

Makes you wonder why he does the things he does. Perhaps he doesn't need the money?

I guess us that he can be involved in his other businesses while doing nothing for the club, but hope something happens here that gets him some of his bonuses. He is a waster and should have been removed after the Northampton debacle.

simonregis

There were rumours he had invested in the club himself. That would be a reason to stick around. Can't see why else he would stay.

That is totally correct. He has a very large potion of his wealth in the club and also he owes SISU owner a lot too, that's why she is hanging around too

Rusty Trombone

Isn't this a story based on what Onye told the Telegraph 3 years ago, and a quote from Fisher last September. Doesn't seem to be anything new in the story, and would hardly be a surprise if bonuses have not been paid out. I doubt the Telegraph have any idea what Fisher has or hasn't been paid, but happy for Simon to correct me.

simonregis

Isn't this a story based on what Onye told the Telegraph 3 years ago, and a quote from Fisher last September. Doesn't seem to be anything new in the story, and would hardly be a surprise if bonuses have not been paid out. I doubt the Telegraph have any idea what Fisher has or hasn't been paid, but happy for Simon to correct me.

Andy Turner probably has it on a reminder as the 3 years are up. He's probably been wetting himself for days

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
That is totally correct. He has a very large potion of his wealth in the club and also he owes SISU owner a lot too, that's why she is hanging around too

How do you know if the club is ultimately owned by Sconset (including the original 5 investment funds) & ARVO. The details of those investors have never been made public.

It is highly likely that the CCFC investment forms only part Sconset & ARVO isn't it?.

Isnt it more likely that TF has attracted investors to those funds for whom he is responsible and hasn't, as with Seppala , actually invested any of his own money? Is he actually that wealthy in the scheme of things?

How would you know if he owes Seppala or not?

Last edited:

Grendel

At least if fisher was targeted on getting some Ricoh ownership it kills the myth he had "moved on"
and wasn't interested if an offer was on the table.

Grendel

I can't believe that. I don't see how fisher has any real wealth that he could put into a football club.

Personal loans to sisu - don't think so.

simonregis

You guys are either drunk or have very bad memories. We spoke about this about a year and a half ago. fisher even stated that when he joined the board most of his wealth was put into this 'project'.
RR met SISU through Fisher and it was he who sanctioned the take over of the City. The owners of SISU backed Fisher, not the club, and the rest is history.
FFS everyone knows this.

Nick

Administrator
Is this just based on what was said a few years ago about not being paid if we don't perform?

Is this just whipping up a bit of hatred before that court hearing? It's provocative, it gets the people going?

Nick

Administrator
You guys are either drunk or have very bad memories. We spoke about this about a year and a half ago. fisher even stated that when he joined the board most of his wealth was put into this 'project'.
RR met SISU through Fisher and it was he who sanctioned the take over of the City. The owners of SISU backed Fisher, not the club, and the rest is history.
FFS everyone knows this.

Do you have a link?

ccfc92

I can't believe that. I don't see how fisher has any real wealth that he could put into a football club.

Personal loans to sisu - don't think so.

That's the only business sense he has shown then.

Last edited:

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
FFS everyone knows this.

Firstly no need for the attitude chap.

where is the evidence of all or any of that ? Nothing on any documents I have seen says so? So you are saying that Fisher was involved in 2007? Are you saying that he invested then or when he became a director? Are you saying that because TF said something in the press we should take it at face value because in my opinion it hasn't always been the best thing to do?

skybluetony176

At least if fisher was targeted on getting some Ricoh ownership it kills the myth he had "moved on"
and wasn't interested if an offer was on the table.

He probably should have put an offer on the table then.

Like I said, he obviously doesn't need the money.

duffer

Much as I'd like to be drunk, I've ran out of White Lightning and the missus finished off the meths when I wasn't looking.

Either way, I don't remember Fisher ever saying that he'd put his own money into the club. Other than SISU, the only person I can recall who actually is listed with shares in the various companies surrounding CCFC is Leonard Brody. I think you're wrong here Simon, sorry.

Happy to be corrected if you can find any evidence of course...

Last edited:

duffer

FFS everyone knows this.

Erm... you only joined this forum in Apr 2015, according to your bio. Were you talking about this to someone else, or as someone else, perhaps?

AndreasB

He DIDNT get the bonus though did he so you are all basically moaning like toddlers at something that didnt happen.

SimonGilbert

Telegraph Tea Boy

We wouldn't print it without knowing the facts behind the story. It's based on new information.

Users who are viewing this thread