Match Thread Coventry City at Colchester United Match Thread - Tuesday 13th Feb (4 Viewers)

D

Deleted member 4439

I love how everyone was slating Reid in the summer and now he's the saviour. Football fans are so fickle.
In the summer he wanted out. He's here now, and 're running out of options, it's really quite simple.

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

OK now I want to know what happened in the changing room at half time.

No matter what people have said about Robins having lost it, it certainly seems like he's rattled a few of the players cages! Looking much more alive.

speedie87

Tuesday night in Colchester, I still get flashbacks to that 3-1 defeat in the cup replay at Layer Road stood on the terrace watching goal machine Rowan Vine score a hat trick!

I’ve still got the letter fans got afterwards from the club apologising and giving us a free ticket to next home match

oucho

Frankly if we get a point, or indeed better, that's a decent result in my book for a game 3 hours away on a weeknight after a tough couple of results. Especially against a fellow play-off chaser, in mid-February.

Great_Expectations

Pleased with the equaliser and the fact it sounds like we are improving. Tonight is a massive game, a loss will take a toll on both players and fans confidence.

I absolutely in no way want us to lose (ever), but I really hope a win does not blind Robins to the increasingly obvious lack of/poor choice in a game plan he seems to employ. We’ve got away with it a lot this season, mainly due to individuals and moments of brilliance. Nobody goes a season relying on that, he needs to realise that, regardless of the result tonight.

We need creativity and we need to attack teams. The rare moments we have, we’ve looked a different team.

Anyway, JCH to make it 1-2.

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

I’ve still got the letter fans got afterwards from the club apologising and giving us a free ticket to next home match

Yep Norwich at home I had a ST so gave it 2 family friends, think we lost and I know for a fact 15 years on they’ve never been to a City game since!

Esoterica

Vincenti has had a good half, nicked a lot of balls off Colchester and won some good headers. Hyam has slotted into the back 4 well again too.

Users who are viewing this thread