Apr 18, 2012 #246 Brighton Sky Blue Statue Outside the CBS Joined Jan 11, 2012 Messages 76,265 Reaction score 63,939 My interest in football took a small blow when I learnt that my cousins are to be raised as Liverpool fans-pretend Scousers are not what we need!
My interest in football took a small blow when I learnt that my cousins are to be raised as Liverpool fans-pretend Scousers are not what we need!
Apr 18, 2012 #247 SlowerThanPlatt Highfield Road Hero Joined Dec 16, 2011 Messages 23,039 Reaction score 14,955 Couldn´t make last night was in Spain. What players were on the floor/crying? Seen a bit on SSN.
Apr 18, 2012 #248 WestEndAgro Fan Favourite Joined Sep 25, 2011 Messages 3,170 Reaction score 2,181 SlowerThanPlatt said: Couldn´t make last night was in Spain. What players were on the floor/crying? Seen a bit on SSN. Click to expand... Murphy sat in his area for around a minute, I saw Hussey on the ground also, didn't notice anyone else, a number of the players stood looking at the scoreboard looking at the other results.
SlowerThanPlatt said: Couldn´t make last night was in Spain. What players were on the floor/crying? Seen a bit on SSN. Click to expand... Murphy sat in his area for around a minute, I saw Hussey on the ground also, didn't notice anyone else, a number of the players stood looking at the scoreboard looking at the other results.